Chather 9

- at the top is what I think Cody would look likes
Cj pov - so when u go to the party me and Shariah like diceish they guy and when some were to talk ya ik what your think " talking " ya sure ur just talking ok ik but it really wasn't like that all well not yet and when we did do it we were drunk asf ok so what we talked about running away together so we could be together ik this sounds stupid but I think im falling in love with her just don't tell her or anyone ok it just I would pick her over any hole or girl that like me like come on I'm hot but I don't tell people I'm girl hate guys that like think there self are hot they think guy who think there good looking are upseted with them selfs well I'm not and away when we got back to my house because we thought the party was lame so we left and when he insend and that when we did do it and now she mite be pregnant and her parents hate me what else is new whatever who nos so ya ..
............................................."..............................................................................................
So ik this is really short but I just throw stuff in cuz it been a wild cent I write so sorry I'll try to do more