Chapther 12

At the top is Jason cj brother .Cj pov - so she fall a sleep in my arm and the her phone rings so I checked to see who it was Jason my brother so I answer it . Hey it cj what's up man I say did u no that shariah dads had a heart aticked omg he did why I ask well after she left he had a heart aticked he said wow well she sleep now I say ok man he say hang up . Well that suck what I'm going to tell her and would she even care idk so I call her mom Brook she didn't answer the first time the 2th time she did hey it cj um I just hear I say we're she she said well she sleeping she cried her self to sleep I say I haven't tell her and her phone was going of like 40 time I say by the 41 called I checked to see who it was it was Jason he was the one who tell me I said well I'm not mad of what happened and I was 17 when I had shariah and so for that I'm not mad I'm happy for u guys and I will be here for u two but she needs to get here her dad is dieting she said omg ok I'll be there soon I say ok bye Hun she said hang up and then I wake up shariah babe ur dad had a heart aticked and he dieting we need to go to the hospital I say omg she says and she started to cry and then we both walk out to my car and divered to the hospital .
................................................................................l.....................................................................
HOPE U LIKE IT SORRY I SPELLED THING WRONG