Chapther 11

At the top is Miya tho u guys should no .
Shariah pov - so we walk into my house and my brother looks at us an said fuck this I'm out of he like really bro come on fr anyway when we walk into the living room were my mom and dad were they look at me and said why he we said u to can't be friends anymore they said well um I started to say mr and Mrs. Mayer we have to tell u something say cj well come on with my mom say ok well um there no easy way to say this but um I was cut off by my dad saying don't tell us ur pregnant he said well mom and dad I'm pregnant I say omg r u sure u r sweet my say yes mom I'm I said well what did we tell u were not aloud to talk to him are over and go to ur room we will talk about this later say my dad dad why are u doing this so I ran up stairs and garbed a bag and put some clothes in it ran back down stairs saying I'm leaving and I take cj hand and ran out side and we left and now we are oh most to his house I never been there I hear it nice to and stuff . when we got there we when stairs to his room and I brashed into tear I couldn't believe my dad hate me and I don't no if my mom hate me or not but I'm so done with right now I hate him and the next thing ik cj put his arms around me and I cried in arm and the next min I fall a sleep .
...................
I hope u like it