Chapther 15

So at the top is shariah
Cj - it been 8 moths that I got my girl pregnant and she still so beautiful and I love her . Ok so today I was in school I got into a fight with Zion because he was talk shit about me and my girl I bet his ass good and tonight I'm to go see her and for scent haven't seen her 2 or 4 weeks cuz I been working at this new job I got so we can't get Owen house to life together and stuff and have a family now scents I got her pregnant and now I'm at McDonald's getting her favorite thing to eat there and a ice tea. And when I got her food I was on my way to her house and it take me about 20 mins I pull into the ridgeway and take off my car and walk to her front door an knocked on it and Kyle and Jason and Samantha and Miya were there to . I tell Kyle ur die if she pregnant now to I say um no she not he say ok good I say . So I walk into the kitchen and seen the most beautiful girl I ever seen p.s. Sharan . Sitting at the tuble and smile at me when she seen me then she ran to the bathroom to puck and there dad look at me and said it your fault so she sick of your face he jokes . So how work cj he say oh it going great I say that that good he and then she walk right out of the barthroom and did I say I'm cool with her dad again and I gave her McDonald's and she hug and say I love you cj and kiss my check and she sit back down and eat and drink her tea . Then her mom and dad say we let you guys talk , so I found a 2 bedroom apartment and it a good for now into we find a house she say we're and how much I ask . Well it only 2 mins from here and it only 100 a month she say that great when do we get to see it I ask in to weeks she with a smile. Baby girl I love it when you smile it so beautiful and I can't wait I say aww babe thx and me to she say oh I have show what Samantha mom just us for the baby she take in my hand we walk up stairs to her room she show me a beautiful pink bed for the baby I'm so happy to be with you I say then I get on one nenes and ask her to marry ather high school and she was happy and said yes and then her and dad walk in omg I'm so happy for u two her mom say yeah I guess this make you my son in law now her dad say yup sur I say and then they left her room and then we lied down in her bed to cuddle and we fall a sleep in a min .
...................................................................................................................................................
So really hope you guy like it ok fail chapter coming soon so don't worry.