Chapther 7

Kyle pov ~ ok this is what we are going to do we are going to get her out my house and have my sister and my parents think we are going to have day when it just brother and sister to hang out like we used to when we were little. Ya well like she would fall for it say Jason ya well I think it sounds great I say some here say cj ya well I was thinking that me and her could hangout all day say cj ya like what I say well we could go to the movies or go dive around on back roads and and you guys could come and hang to and we could smoke and stuff I guess say cj sounds nice Jason yup I say just then Cody walk in really that your pain say Cody . Ya man that all we came up with y is there something wrong with it cj say ya is there man I say well we could break some rules and skinks into a party or go hang out with my homies mason and James at the old reeds house say Cody that sound chill I say it ok with me say Jason cool alright then say Cody ok man sounds cool with me man say cj well Homies I'm going to jump in the shower before we all go say cj ok man I say so me and Jason and Cody all were chilling in Jason and room waiting for cj to get out of the shower. When my sister shariah calls my phone so I say ayee sis I say um hey Kyle what's up she say well um nothing much just want to see if you want to hang out with me to day like we did when we're little kids just like old times I say um ok why not I don't have anything better to do she say alright then see in a bit I say hanging up . Just then cj walk into the room I'm right he say cool I say alright yetis go say Cody let go say Jason wtf I say fr man say Cody that so old and sounds gay asf cj say well man I'm sorry for trying to sound cool say Jason ok . So we all walk outside into cj car and we all dive to my house and we got there in 20 minutes and I walk in to get shariah . And we walk back out side then she seen cj ........
........................................................................................................................
Sorry I didn't write in forever it feels like when is anyone still reading my books jw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay strong my like dolls 💋🤘🏻✌🏻✊🏻