Chapther 6

Cj pov~
So I just asked her to my girl and she said yes , oh ya who got game me this guy ok Ik I sound gay well Im not or bisexual ok I'm not my ulcen/ my dad best friend ok God guys I'm not gay my dad would freak then he would ask me if I was sure I saw his kid or uncle Trit kid I would laugh and say nahh man I'm pretty sure I'm your kid dad and then we laugh and go get high or something so ya I'm not anyway so today at school was sweet as heck ok me an my girl walk together in the hallway together all day and my friends were like all right man get some or ya man I see you finally got the balls to tell her how you feel all right man see you later man or getting me high fives and saying ya man like that kind of shit and all my x or girls who wAnted me were mad as shit or not jealous as fuck but fuck it they won't go a eufneefor me . So whatever if you wording why I'm talking like this I'm high as shit man and right now I'm chilling with my homie Cody and Ryan and zion and tj and my nagana brain is with his girl tonight in stade of hang with me . So I texted my girl to see what she was doing so I asked if she wanted to hang tonight and she said she didn't no what to tell her parents she are ready used all her lies she could think of so now what ugh Ik Il just have my lil bro Jason think of something right ok hey Jason I walk into his door way ya man he say his best friend Kyle was here shariah bro man I don't no what to do I want to see shariah but we don't no what to say to her parents man I say oh shit man well I don't no what to say he says ugh well fuck it I say I'll just tell her to sneak out I guess I say no man let us handle it say Kyle all righted man I say .
.....,..............................l........................................................................................................
What do you think Kyle going to do about it ?