The last chapher

Sharana- so I just had the baby it a girl Allison rose white she beautiful and we r on way home from the hospital and we r move in to r partiont and we r good to be a family and I think it been a good year for us I fall in with my best friend and he did the same and we had a beautiful baby girl . So yeah I'm very happy to be who I'm but I don't miss the partying cuz that y I have Allison in the first place but I love her she my present angel I will always love her so .
..........................................................................................................................................................
Ok it been a month now and it r wedding day and we r getting married and I'm so happy everyone her my family , mom ,dad ,my brother and cj family, his mom , dad , his brother and Samantha and Miya mom ,dad r her to and I wearing a beautiful dress and I look beautiful it my happiness day of my life . By the time were married we when to r new house and it was beautiful as well we had a party and guess who might get married next Kyle and Samantha ikr omg we r going to be sisters yeah anyway I had the best New Years of my life with cj and we will always be happy together.
------------_________________________________________________________________________-----------
Ok I'm finely done yeah hope u guys like it 🍼🎖☠☮💜💯☑️