"two: masturbating in the shower"

Pretty please comment and vote and I'll love you forever and try and double update tonight hopefully if I'm not going my mums

their outfits on the side but remember Mike has black hair lol, he'll end up dying it at the camp

-

When the morning bell rang at 7:30am, Luke groaned, rolling over in his bed, and away from Calum, who whined. Calum squeezed Luke before whispering, "Lukey?"

Luke hummed, "What?"

"Can you come yoga with me?"

Luke snorted, "Fück no. Get Mike or Ash instead." Luke pulled the covers up to his shoulders, hiding away as Calum pouted. Calum climbed out of the bed, dodging the ladder before going to Michael and crawling in to the bunk.

"Mikey." Cal pouted, poking Michaels neck making him whine. "Michael." He sang.

Michael opened his eyes and looked at Calum with pink cheeks, "What?"

"Come yoga with me?" He asked softly. "Pretty please, I'll give you a really cool face mask if you do." He bribed lamely but Michael smiled and nodded. "Yay thank you." Calum pressed a kiss to Michaels cheek before skipping away to the wardrobe.

Calum took out some grey sweatpants that were tight in his legs, showing off his bum. He picked out a grey sports bra before getting some underwear, socks and pink trainers, and a matching jacket. He took the clothes and Luke watched with tired eyes as he went down the stairs and they all heard the bathroom door shut.

Michael sighed to himself and got out of his bunk, grabbing some jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon shirt. "I like your shirt." Luke remarked, watching Michael from his bed.

Michael blushed harder under Luke's gaze, "Stop staring." Michael walked down the stairs, waiting for Calum to come out before changing in the bathroom. Michael brushed his teeth before going out of the bathroom to see Calum waiting with his phone in hand, his lanyard around his neck and two yoga mats by his side.

"Ready to go?" Calum asked, pocketing his phone.

"Can I get my phone first?" Michael asked and Calum nodded so Michael ran up the stairs, getting his phone from his bunk along with his landyard pass; hiding his teddy under his pillow. Michael left again, Ashton watching him leave before hearing the front door shut.

Ashton climbed from his bunk, in just his boxers. Luke bit his lip as he stared, feeling himself already semi hard by Calum and Michael. Luke put his hand behind his head, his other under the covers, over his hard on in his boxers. He palmed himself softly as Ashton opened the wardrobe.

"Are you gonna use the shower?" Ashton asked Luke.

Luke nodded, "Yeah." Luke swung his legs out of bed, his duvet covering his hard on before he stood up and practically sprinted to the bathroom. His toiletries were already in there next to all Calum's make up so he got out his shampoo and conditioner before turning on the shower.

Luke looked down at his hard cøck and sighed as he took off his boxers, kicking them to the side. He wrapped his hand around himself, moaning softly before speeding up his hand. His mouth fell open in a silent moan, "Fućk."