"three: fuck off lucifer"

Cals outfit on the side, it was last chapter too aND LOOK AT LUKE MY BABY IS SO CUTE

whenever I update this, expect killers to be updated after it or if you're lucky brothers

brashton broke up I'm so upset especially since I'm guessing a lot of the album was written with her in mind if ash wrote it sigh sigh sigh sigh I wanna hug him till he's over her :( I loved them together after getting use to her

this chapter is really jumpy and weird and I've planned to chapter 15 ish and lots of stuff happens :))))))))

Kris gave a deal that it I update this she'll update her ot4 book ;)

Please comment and vote a lot and I'll update soon

-

The four boys headed to swimming and in the changing rooms Luke had already taken off his shirt, showing off the tattoo on his shoulder. The boys didn't comment on it as they undressed.

Michael was hesitant to undress around so many pretty boys, because he didn't feel as pretty. He had his back to everyone as he got changed quickly, hiding his pale tummy and thighs.

They went towards the pool, Michael slipping in to the water smoothly, it going to his neck so he didn't have to show any one his body.

Calum was wearing a cute little pair of pink and white shorts; while Luke and Ashton had black ones as they got in the pool. Luke walked over to Michael, "C'mon babe." He urged, tugging Michael in to him, their chests together. "Don't be shy."

Michaels cheeks were bright pink and he looked down at Luke's broad chest and toned stomach. He set his hand on Luke's torso, "You're really hot."

Luke chuckled, "Thanks beautiful, so are you." Luke pressed a kiss to Michaels forehead. "Now come play volleyball with us." Luke smiled, his hand taking Michaels and tugging him towards the group of boys and girls who were putting up the net someone else holding the ball.

After some volley ball games the boys swam around for a while, Luke was giving Calum a piggy back around the pool as he got too lazy to swim. Michael clung to Calum, so Luke held the weight before Ashton swam over to them, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist, arms around his neck. "Hi Lukey." Ashton grinned lazily.

"You're all wrinkly." Luke said scrunching up his nose, feeling all three of their hands on his body. It was nice but the water made them wrinkly.

Calum pressed a kiss to Luke's shoulder, across his tattoo. "I like your tats."

"Thanks princess." Luke kissed Calum's hand on his neck as a thank you.

After a hour and a half of meditation --where Luke and Ashton giggled and laughed as Calum took it seriously and Michael sat out not wanting to join in--they went to the "pods".

They were these white round seats that had a kind of lid to it that came down so you could have some privacy. Luke and Michael sat together in theirs, Luke had an arm around Michael his other hand holding a book: Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

Michaels finger traces against Luke's wrist bones, over the circular protruding bone and smiling softly. "Luke?"

"Hm babe?" Luke hummed looking at Michael over the bridge of his glasses.