"twelve: i'm not dead"

Can you guys comment and vote more and I'll promise to update more lol

-

That morning the boys woke up on the mattress on the floor in front of the small TV. They'd gotten ready for yoga, Ashton hadn't woken yet but he wouldn't need to do much except change clothes and brush his teeth.

Calum has grabbed his yoga mat and bag, standing by the door with Michael. "Is Ash awake?" Calum asked.

"Luke!" Michael called, "is Ash up?"

Luke was on the balcony, "I was gonna give him five more minutes, I could hear him turning all night." He said, slipping on his shirt and going down the stairs. He went to Ashton, kneeling down to his side, kissing his cheek, "Ash baby wake up."

Ashton didn't stir, didn't even register Luke, even as the blond shook him. Luke stood, "go get a camp leader." Luke said, "he's not waking up."

Calum and Michael both ran out of the cabin, Luke leant down and picked Ashton's body up, putting him on the sofa and pushing away the mattresses. He leant down again, feeling Ashtons forehead, he was hot. "Ash babe, cmon wake up." Luke cooed, realising this was to do with Ashton's diabetes. "Okay people are coming soon Ash, we'll get you sorted." Luke said, running his hands through Ashton's hair. Luke teared up, "please don't be bad please don't be bad." Luke repeated until Cody ran in to the cabin. "He won't wake up, I think it's his diabetes, he explained before and he's gone in to a Hypo."

Cody nodded and checked Ashton over, more cabin leaders running in to the cabin. "Someone call an ambulance!" Cody yelled to one of them. Luke saw Louis leave with his phone to his ear.

Luke still held on to Ashton's hand as they waited for an ambulance, before Calum and Michael pushed back through the crowd, going to Luke's side.

It was half an hour before an ambulance arrived, they were far from any civilisation after all. Paramedics came and helped put Ashton in the ambulance and Luke finally had to let his hand go. Everyone was staring as they'd heard the commotion and come to see what had happened.

Cody left with Ashton, leaving Liam in charge, telling him to call Ashton's family. Luke went to his boys, who stood with Lauren and Hardy. Luke gave them a small smile, "you guys gonna be okay?"

Lauren nodded, "it's happened before. But I'm happy you noticed what had happened."

Luke sighed, "I should've realised sooner."

Lauren shrugged, "sometimes he forgets his insulin is all."

After the ambulance left, Liam instructed for everyone to head back to what they were doing. Luke, Michael and Calum couldn't just go to yoga like their boyfriend hadn't fallen unconscious and scared them all, so they went to breakfast and sat at a table far away from anyone else, staying quiet.

They had to go to their first activity which was softball, and they didn't really feel like doing it without Ashton, they didn't have the energy to do it. The activity leader, a guy called Frank with a weird moustache, wasn't having it though.

"Boys you've gotta play." Frank said, "if you don't I'll have to report you to Cody."

Luke scoffed, "we're not doing it, our boyfriend went to the hospital, give us some slack."

"No." Frank said. "Get up kid and have a god damn—"

Luke got up then, grabbing the bat angrily. The ball was thrown towards him and Luke gave a good powerful swing; that sent the ball flying out of the area. Luke glen glared at Frank, "that fucking enough for you?"