"six: don't boss me around"

ITS THE SEASON FOR MICHAEL BUBLE TO RISE AND TAKE OVER BC HE IS MY LOVe tbh he was my first musical obsession

ONE D CARPOOL WAS GREAT

AND JBH TORROW

WOO

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FOR US ALL

I hope it's all good for you and I love you all

Some smut too, so pls comment and I'll write this more often BC it motivates me

-

When Luke woke up just before the alarm it was because Calum and Ashton were whispering to each other and giggling and moaning softly and as much as Luke would like to hear the boys whimpering, just not at seven in the fucking morning.

Luke nuzzled in to Michaels neck, kissing softly over the warm pale skin. Luke watches as Michael began to stir himself awake at the kisses, "Good morning kitten." Luke whispered as he saw Michaels nose scrunch up cutely, before he opened his eyes slowly, eyelashes fluttering softly.

Michael stared at Luke and smiled, "Hi." Michael rasped, his voice deep with sleep. He swallowed before furrowing his brows, "Are they--"

Luke nodded softly, "Indeed they are."

Michael whined softly, head dropping to the pillow again and he rolled over to curl in to Luke. Luke chuckled as Michaels small hands gripped at Luke's waist. Luke ran a hand through the back of Michaels hair as his other was above Michaels bum. "You're so cuddly in the morning, it's nice." Luke mumbled.

Michael hummed, before he tilted his head up to kiss at Luke's scruff covered jaw. "When did you last shave?"

"Like two weeks ago." Luke shrugged.

"Don't shave please, like it." Michael whispered, closing his eyes and laying his head on Luke's chest.

Luke chuckled again and kissed Michaels forehead before he rolled them over till he was on top of Michael, arms either side of his head. He pressed a soft chaste kiss to his lips before climbing out of bed.

Luke suddenly screamed making Ashton shoot up and smack his head on the top of his bunk. "Luke you fucking fucktard."

Luke rolled his eyes, "No more fucking okay? We have a day to go ahead with."

"You're just jealous." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Why would I be jealous? I had Michael all night." The black haired boy blushed in his bed, his teddy clutched to his chest. "Cutie talks in his sleep."

"I-I do?" Michael squeaked, "Please tell me what I said."

Luke tapped his nose, "That's for me to know kitten."

Michael blushed at the pet name, his heart hammering in his chest.

After the boys each took a quick shower, drying their hair and getting dressed, they left the cabin with their lanyard passes and went to get breakfast.