"four: ash you dirty whore"

pls comment through out and I'll promise to update quicker than last time

look at my baby boy

oH I'm gonna start a fanfic where it's gay Luke and he's famous and in 5sos and its gonna be a boy character he dates and its gonna be cute as fuck and kris and Daisee think its a good idea it's gonna be called invisible I think idk yet but it's gonna be nice (this is because I ship my old crush with Luke so)

-

When Luke woke up he realised he was cuddled up to Ashton, their fronts pressed together as Ashton's head lay on the blonds chest.

Luke nuzzled his head in to Ashton's neck, kissing at his tanned skin. "Ash." He mumbled, his hand going over Ashton's bare waist. "Baby."

Ashton blinked his eyes open, "Hm, what?"

Luke smiled, "You're hard." He whispered, his hand on Ashton's waist, going lower to his thigh. Ashton whined bucking his hips forward against Luke's thigh. "What do you want?"

"Touch me please." Ashton whined softly.

Luke smirked, his hand going to Ashton's boxers. He pulled Ashton's underwear down a little, Ash lifting his hips before Luke's wrapped his hand around Ashton's cøck. He was heavy and thick in Luke's hand. Luke's thumb rubbed over Ashton's slit.

Ashton hid his head in Luke's neck, biting at Luke's shoulder. Luke began to move his hand slowly, his thumb rubbing over the slit. Ashton kissed at Luke's neck, hiding his moans. Luke started to whisper things in Ashton's ear that made the brunette moan quietly. "Good boy." Luke praised quietly, "You wanna come on me? All over my hand?"

Ashton shuddered and nodded, "Please. Wanna make you messy."

Luke smirked, before biting his lip. He moved around so Ashton looked right at him as he moved his hand quicker. "Come on baby boy." Luke whispered, pressing kisses to Ashton's neck, as he straddled the boy.

Ashton gasped softly, clawing at Luke's back. "Shit Daddy."

Luke's eyes widened but he smirked before dipping down and kissing Ashton. "Good boy for Daddy." He whispered. "Gonna come?"

Ashton nodded before he bucked his hips up and came over Luke's hand. "F-Fuck." Luke buckled at Ashton's face, which was soft and pressed in to the pillow. Luke picked his hand off Ashton, licking off Ashton's come before rolling to his side. "Thank you."

"You're welcome babe." Luke smiled. "I don't mind being your Daddy either." Luke chuckled, kissing his neck.

"Shut up you two!" Calum suddenly yelled, "No more daddy kink Ash, you dirty whore."

Ashton giggled, just as the bell went off in their cabin which made Michael groan. "Fuck no, I'm too tired for this shit." Michael muttered in to his teddy, which still smelt like home.

Calum got out of bed, getting changed before he headed out to do his yoga, after kissing Michaels forehead.

Luke first hopped in to the shower, washing his hair quickly, which smelt like raspberries and summer fruits. Luke got out before wrapping a towel around his waist. Ashton was waiting outside patiently, and he smiled as he walked past Luke, tapping his ass before going in and locking the door.