#6 Connor

Why?
Why does everything bad always happen to me?
Why does everyone I care for, hurt me?
Just why?

I knew I sounded like a self- obsessed jerk. But I was just tired of everything.

Could I forgive Becca? I didn't know. Could I forget Becca? I didn't know. I didn't know anything. So I just kept my head down and worked.

My first fight was easy. I won after two minutes. My years of punching walls paying off. I left the ring and headed to the shooting range. An instructor came over and taught me how to shoot.

My first shot missed. My second missed. My third missed. Missed. Missed. Missed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My shoulders relaxed. Fingering the trigger, I took another breath. And fired.

My eyes flashed open, expecting to see another wide shot. But I saw a small figure. A girl. Brown hair, brown eyes. Gorgeous. Rebecca. Rebecca. She stood directly infront of the target.

Shaking, just as bad as I was, she looked down and gasped. I wobbled to my feet. There, right in the middle of Becca's stomach, was a bullet wound. She pressed hands to the hole as the blood increased, dyeing her top a dark shade of black. With a sickening crack, she stumbled and dropped to her knees. Heavily, she fell to her side, eyes closed.

I tried to run to her, pushing past the gun rest. But my instructor grabbed my arm, screaming at me, saying I was a idiot and asking me what I was doing. But it all sounded fuzzy. Because I was focused on Becca. The slowing rise of her shoulders. Her limp hands falling from her wound.
"Conner..." She groaned.

Trying to pull away from the guy, I called out to her.
"Becca!" I cried, hitting everything I could.
"Becca! Rebecca! Rebecca!" I drawled out. I broke free from the instructor, just to have my face caught by soft hands.
"Shhh, it's me. It's all right. I'm here." A voice whispered. My blurry eyes cleared. Becks was infront on me, her face contorted into extreme panic and worry.

My breathing slowed. I stared at her. She was fine. No wound. No blood. Nothing.
"It's okay. You imagined it. It used to happen to me." She pulled me into a tight hug. Tears ran down my cheaks. I pulled back and kissed her. Then rested my forehead against hers.

That's when I realised that I wasn't mad at Becca. It wasn't her fault. She never ment it to happen. I chuckled lightly and kissed her again.

"I love you, Conner." She whispered, cautiously, whiping my cheeks.
"I love you, too, Becca." I whispered back.

A/N hi guys! Hope you like the chap! Please comment and vote! Bye all! - Evie