#2 Rebecca

Me and Conner walk back to the dormitory, hand in hand. I stop him as we reach the door and pull him into a kiss.
"Don't tell anyone, yet" I mumble into the kiss. He pulls back and gives me a strange look.
"We've only just met" I giggle as he kisses me again.

"I thought you were gonna say you were embaressed to be with me" he says, looking down. But I slide my fingers under his chin and gently lift his head.
"I could never be embarrassed with you next to me" I give him a chasted kiss and slip into the room.

I walk over to my bed to see what clothing items they had given me. And to be honest, there was a lot of black, too much black. I'm about to look at the shoes when I feel a tap on my back.

I turn to see two girls. One girl had dead straight, ginger hair; just reaching her shoulders and piercing blue eyes. She was really tall, making the other; a thin girl with her golden locks pulled back into a tight ponytail, look tiny.

"Hi" the girl with a ponytail waved. "I'm Angel, and this is Rosie. Were on the beds next to you and were thinking that maybe we could be friends?" they both smile at me, Rosie noddsing along as well.

I stand up straight, whilst wipping off the fronts of my jeans.
"Uh, yeah. I'm Rebecca, but everyone calls me becks." I smile as brightly as I can.
"So, what faction did you come from?" Rosie asks.
"I came from Amity, you?" I say.
"Really? That's a really big change! I'm from Erudite" Angel tells me. But her tight ponytail had already given her away.

"Angel, can I do something with your hair?" I question, a idea popping into my head. She stutters for a few seconds, but then says "uh, yeah?"

I spin her around and carefully seize out the hairband, her hair falling just below her shoulder blades. I whip out my hair brush from my purse and rid Angels hair of any knots. Using the hair brush, I give her a middle parting. I plait the two front bits of her hair and tie them together at the back, sort of making a little hair crown.

Tapping her shoulder, I get her to turn around again. I pull out little baby hairs along her hair line and pull at the plaits, making them messier.
"Done" I tell her with a smile. "I had a feeling you would look really pretty with your hair down, and I was right!"
"Oh, thank you" Angel's cheeks look like they have a little too much blusher on.

"That's really cute" Rosie tells her "I can already tell your going to be a good friend to have" she winks at me. We decide to sit on my bed and chat. But after a while I zone out, spotting Conner on the other side of the room, with a couple of other boys. He's laughing and oh my god he is adorable when he laughs.

The girls catch onto my stare.
"So you and the first jumper, huh?" Rosie asks, whilst angel giggles.
"Huh?" I'm still not focused, but then what they said processes.
"Wha- oh, just shut up." The girls look back at me with big grins.

A/N hope you guys liked this chapter! Please comment and vote! Bye all!