12

1 month later

So, Jason and I convinced Corey to 'date' me or, as he likes to call it, extreme flirting. We have been for about 3 weeks. And so far, it's surprisingly doing well.

O'shea always wants to spend time with me now. But of course, I turn him down and say I'm with Corey which angers him even more.

He was really bad at hiding his jealousy.

I was scrolling through my home feed when I saw a picture from about an hour ago that Jason posted.

It was of me resting my head on his shoulders, while the two of us watched something on his phone.

Smirking, I liked the picture. It was then I got that bad feeling again. Like, I knew I was doing wrong but I kept doing it.

3:23 pm
o'shea: jada?

jada: o'shea..

o'shea: wassup girl. i miss you

jada: k

o'shea: why you mad at me? what i do?

jada: not mad

o'shea: ok.. can i come over?

jada: no. corey is

o'shea: corey and i are niggas, its fine

jada: k i guess

I ignored the rest of his messages and pulled my hoodie off. It was getting extremely warm in here.

"Damn bipolar weather.." I mumbled, as I threw my sweatshirt across the room.

I flipped through the channels until I landed on E! News. My Ma always tells me not to watch this shit, but it's entertaining so who cares.

'Straight Outta Compton Star, Corey Hawkins and Actress/ Singer, Jada Shakur getting close?'

The lady exclaimed as a picture of us two appeared on the large screen. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I felt happy or not.

This is going perfect, it just don't make me feel right.

God damn.

..

1 week later

"Jason!" I yelled from my room.

"Coming!"

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs before he barged into my room.

"Can you zip me up, please?" I asked, struggling to reach for my back.

He nodded and tried to zip, but it wouldn't move. I groaned angrily as he tried to zip my dress.

"Aight, just try holding this in," He mumbled, lightly squeezing onto my torso.

I did as he said and the dress zipped right up. I smiled and thanked him, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Jason.."

"Hm?" He looked up from staring at my... you know.

"You can let go now." I laughed, peeling his hands from my stomach.

He laughed nervously and quickly put his arms up.

"Um, you know, Jada.. you look real beautiful tonight." Jason smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

I turned to look at him with an arched brow.

"You do?" I asked, looking down at my dress.

"Uh, of course, I mean.. you know, yeah." He nodded, stumbling upon his words.

I giggled and smiled, "Well thank you, Jason."

"Mmhm," He nodded slightly, still showing a sign of him being extremely nervous.

I felt a little bad for him. He's never really been nervous in front of me. So, I quickly changed the subject.

"Where's Corey?" I walked to my dresser and put my diamond studs on.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "Down stairs wit Shea."

I sighed and faced Jason again with my arms over my chest.

"You think what I'm doing is wrong?"

"What you mean?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

"The whole thing with Corey. I mean, what if he ends up catchin feelings. Or if I end up catching feelings.." I mumbled the last part.

"I mean.. if it don't feel right, then you can answer that."

"Yeah," I nodded "So I shouldn't be doing this?" I asked, making sure.

"If it don't feel right."

"But it's been working. Shea is jealous of Corey and I so maybe it'd be okay if we just kept going.. just for a little longer?"

This was getting so frustrating.

{O'shea Jr}

Corey and I were laughing it up, getting ready for his 28th birthday party. He may have been gettin real close with Jada, but we brothers.. so I gotta be straight with him.

"The hell is takin them so damn long?" I asked, looking at the stairs.

"Who knows.." Corey mumbled, staring at his phone.

I sighed and stood up, rushing towards the stairs. How is this nigga not gon be worried when his girl upstairs with another dude?

Once I reached the hallway, I quietly made it to her room. But, when I heard them speaking in low voices, I had to snoop a little.

"But it's been working. Shea is jealous of Corey and I so maybe it'd be okay if we just kept going.. just for a little longer,"

What the fuck? I was so ready to bust through the door and cause a fuckin riot up in this bitch.

How the fuck she gon be this low and fake a relationship just to get my attention? She's already had it. Hell, she's always had it. I never stopped paying attention to her. How can you not? She's a fucking goddess..

But then I find out she pulls some shit like this. So now what the hell am I supposed to do? Go with it?

My niggas Jason and Corey was in on this too. Can I even trust anybody but Alexandra? This is how I know that I chose right fuckin with Alexandra. She got my back..

Fuck it.

It took me awhile, but I turned to the stairs and ignored the burning pain in me. I stomped all the way to the front door, ignoring Corey on my way out.

I hopped in my car and sped off, thinking about different ways I can mess with them three since they want to mess with me.

They do not know what they got themselves into..

//

she chose coreyy!!

im sorry for all the jason/jada shippers but i threw in a little spicy part for u.. well i tried.

poor o'shea :((((

fyi, i loove when u guys leave feedback or guess what happens next! :)

-kam