Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kara's POV

"Oh!! It's morning! It's morning! Get up Get up Lazy heads!" Mona's voice echoed through the whole flat.

Zayn and I groaned and I buried my head further into the crook of his neck, if that was even possible.

Suddenly my room door flew open, "Get up Kara! Get up Zayn Malik! Wait why is Zayn Malik in your bed?!" Mona hollered.

"Mona would you stop yelling!" I yelled causing my oh so supportive boyfriend to hit me with a pillow.

"The hell Zayn." I hissed.

"Answers! Mona wants answers!" she yelled. "Why is he in your bed. Oh. Ma. GAUD. Did you two do it" she yelled again, causing Zayn to chuckle which made me hit him with a pillow.

"We've been dating for three days, he was my blind date and no we have not done it."

"Well someone could have told Mona!" she yelled referring to herself in the third person.

"Every time I saw you you were arguing about clothes and flour or button sewing."

"That's true. Anyways go get ready! Mona has questions!" she yelled bouncing out of the room.

"I like her." Zayn said smirking.

"Well good morning to you too, Mr. Malik." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good Morning baby." he said pecking me on the lips.

"You guys have any Stuff to do today?" I asked hoping he was free. To be honest I was deadly afraid of going anywhere alone today.

"I'm not sure. I'll ask Liam." he said reaching for his phone.

I started starring off into space thinking about the Cosmo paper that I haven't finished yet.

I was brought back to reality by a 'click' and Zayn's laughter.

"Did you know that you bite your bottom lip and widen your already huge eyes when your thinking?" he said smiling.. Aww so cute.

"Are you some kind of stalker or something? And did you take a picture of me?!" I said glaring at him.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Either way it's going on twitter."

"Malik, if you do, I'll kill you. Plus I have Louis' crap all over my arms." I said extending my arms that Lou drew and wrote all over on yesterday.

"We'll just see then." he said, smirking and I just rolled my eyes and went over to the bathroom in my bedroom.

I really needed to wee.

A couple seconds later my phone went off, Twitter notification.

@zaynmalik: Doesn't KaraB_SkaterChic look so adorable :) xx. And you can't kill me now, check the bathroom door. ;)

I looked at the picture. My hair was kinda messy, my eyes were wiiiide, I was biting on my bottom lip staring into space and my shirt had ridden up a bit, showing my navel piercing.

I ran over to the bathroom door and of course, it was locked.

@KaraB_SkaterChic: @zaynmalik, I told you I'm gonna kill you. If you don't open the door right now, I'll kick it down :). And I can't look cute with @Louis_Tomlinson crap all over my hands

Suddenly my mentions started to blow up. Oh Lord.

@Harry_Styles:@zaynmalik you better unlock that door, @KaraB_SkaterChic is capable of killing you.