Chapter 3

Hey guys. A picture of Kara is suppose to look like is at the side in Chaoter 2. Just imagine her with more boobs. Lol!

There's a picture of Kristen on the side. :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Kara's POV

"H-h-how d-did you find me?" I asked looking around nervously.

"It isn't that hard, love. Let's just say I know people."

"W-w-what d-do you want?"

"Well you see I'm just here to finish what I started," he said chuckling, "To make your life a living hell."

"W-what do you want with me?"

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Poor Kara. I'm being paid for this. Someone wants you out. Someone wants you to suffer."

"Who?" I said in a small scared voice.

"Do I scare you love?"

"Not at all. Your just a low life bastard." I spat into the phone, not knowing where all this confidence was coming from.

"I may be a bastard, but you're soon to be dead you little bitch. I'll give you five minutes to get home and off my streets. Starting now." and then the phone went dead.

I out the phone in my pocket and started running and let me tell you from experience...

DO NOT RUN IN CONVERSE!!!

Everytime my feet hit the pavement, my feet where pushed forward and my toes slammed into the front of my shoes, making me wince in pain.

By the time I got to my building, the pain was unbearable so as soon as I got into the crowded lift, I collapsed on the floor and kicked off my shoes.

As soon as I got to my floor I took out my key, unlocked the door, swung it open, went in, slammed it shut, locked it and slid down unto the floor closing my eyes.

I reopened them to see Kristen starring at me like I just lost it.

"Lock all windows and points of entry.Now." and just like that she nodded and got up.

I love Mona a lot but I prefer Kristen as a flatmate. She doesn't need to know who why when or where to just do stuff.

"Are you okay?" she asked coming back into the room.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied, giving her a fake smile that wasnt my best and she could probably see right through it.

"So how about you tell me a out your date while you braid my hair." she said with a grin.

"Onky if I get the last pint of Crunchy Munchy ice cream."

"Find." she huffed, 'plopping' down on the couch.

"Dutch, Waterfall, Fishplait, ladder or normal?" I asked referring to different types of braids.

"Dutch. Ridiculousness, Spongebob or Avatar: The Last Airbender?"

"Which one has a marathon?"

"Ridiculousness."

"Avatar then Ridiculousness."

"Good call. Now tell me EVERY detail of that blind date of yours."

After telling Kristen about the date and having to redo the braid twice be abuse she just wouldn't keep still, we decided to watch Awkward while I pigged out on ice cream.

"Can I come? Pretty Please?" Kristen asked batting her eyelashes.

"Why so you can rape little Nialler?" I asked with a smirk.