Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Kara's POV

First Kisses.

Memorable.

Sweet.

Filled with hope of a long lasting relationship and passion.

All of which are hard to enjoy when you know there's some one out there who can come in your room right now and kill you.

But me having a short attention span, I'm focusing on the things I said before and not the fact I can die at any given moment.

Anyways back to the historical moment.

After about 2 seconds of shock, I regained composure and started to kiss back, enjoying every millisecond of it. My hands found there way around his neck and his placed themselves on my hips, pulling me closer until there was no space left in between us. Our lips moved in sync and butterflies erupting in my stomach just at the thought of the sweet kiss we were sharing.

"Hey is she- Woah!" Kristen came barging into the room and we pulled away, faster than Flash from the Justice League.

"Erm.. Sorry." Kristen said scratching the back of her head, which was mostly covered by the loose and messy Dutch braid.

"Its cool." I said giving her 'the look'.

"I was just checking if you were awake. You really scared me." she said in a small voice coming over and sitting on the bed, engulfing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry. But I'm fine now." I said hugging back awkwardly.

She knew I wasn't a hugger.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked pulling away.

I shook my head, no.

"Is it Alison?" she asked, her bright green eyes looking straight into my green-hazel irises.

"Who's Alison?" Zayn asked and it would be a common Kara move to say that I forgot he was here for a moment but my lips were still tingling from that kiss so I couldn't say I did.

"She was a friend we grew up with. She died one night when we were in the woods camping and Mona's ex 'accidentally' threw a cigar into a thicket of bushes. The woods burnt down and she didn't make it out. Or so we thought."

"What do you mean?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"About a week ago I swore I saw a girl who looked exactly like Ali following me. Mona said one night last week she heard noises in her and her boyfriend's flat and when she went out into the living room it was Ali, but before Mkna could say anything she ran away."

"Okay. This is too much information to process at this time of the morning. Let's all go to sleep and talk in the morning." Kristen said getting up and yawning.

Once she walked out the door Zayn placed a small kiss on my forehead before getting up to leave.

"Zayn... Wait." I said once I had watched him walk to the door.

"Yes, love?"

"Stay." I whispered.

He nodded before closing the door and walking over to the bed, taking off his shirt in the process.

Oh. Ma. GAUD!

"Like what you see?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams, Malik." I said yawning in the middle of the sentence.

He climbed into bed, laying down and pulling me into him with one arm.

"Goodnight Kara." he said kissing my hair since my head was already buried into his chest.