Chapter 2

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait but as I said before... Wattpad Hates ME!! I had to go to this practice and I typed this up 4 times!! And each time it was deleted!!! I mean like really!! Who does that??!! Wattpad that's who!!

Okay I know I'm crazy and all and this might not be the best but it gets better so enjoy!!

Chapter 2

Kara's POV

I can't believe your doing this again.

Shut up will you evil conscience!

Oh so now I'm evil?

Yes very evil. I think your plotting to destroy me!

I'm not plotting to destroy you, I just think everyone should know that your a deranged lunatic!

How am I a lunatic?

For starters your completely crazy.

Am not.

Are too

Am not.

Are too.

Shut up! I hate you!

Whatever, look out your about to walk into a-

"Ow." I said rubbing my head.

When did that pole get here?

It was always here. This proves you are just stupid.

And this proves your pure evil!

Whatever.

I shook my head of all thoughts, determined not to continue my internal debate with my evil conscience.

Yes, I use big terms so it seems less crazy.

I stepped into Starbucks and the smell of the chocolate chip muffin hit me.

OH. MY. GAUD. FOOOOD!!!

I'm a major 'foody'. I have been told that I could probably go head to head with Niall Horan in a food eating contest. I'm sure I'll never get that chance though.

Anyways.

I headed to the ladies room were El told me to meet her. Probably gonna look me over, smell me and then pull my hair out of its bun and take off my Ray bands but, hey not all of us can be all girly.

I sat down on the counter and out my iPod touch on shuffle, blasting music through my beats. This would be the perfect 'me' moment if only I had a pint of ice cream.

Suddenly El burst through the door and when her eyes fell on me she smiled.

I took my headphones of knowing she had something to say.

And she did, "Yay! You're here and you're cleaned up! I'm so proud of you!" she said giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah I know, everyone is." I said with a smirk and she just rolled her eyes.

Then just like that she looked me over, smelt me, pulled my hair out of its bun, took of my glasses and pulled me in front of the mirror.

"I absolute hate you. You have perfect hair and you wear it in a bun all the time."

"Not all of us can be all girly. Now can we please go so we can get this over with." I said pushing my elbow length wavy dirty blonde hair out of my face.

"one thing." she said pulling out eyeliner and putting a few layers around my big green-hazel eyes.

"Masacra?" she asked.