Fifteen

{edited}

❝I THINK WE ARE READY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO SAVE THE WORLD, WHO COME OUT WHEN YOU'RE IN TROUBLE AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE OKAY.❞
–JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT

PIETRO HELD HIS SISTER close as she lightly cried into his shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay, Wanda. You'll be fine." He gave her another kiss over the ear and pulled her closer. "We'll stop him, I promise." He let her go as Wanda stopped crying, wiping away her tears.

"Where's Cara?" Wanda sniffled. The twins turned to see their blonde friend staring at a television standing nearby a fruit stand, her purple shawl pulled closer to her body. They walked closer to her and saw the news playing on the TV, showing an image of Captain America battling with Ultron in the city. The three looked at each and Cara's eyes flashed purple.

"Let's go put the bastard down," Cara said with an emotionless expression though the pain was evident in her eyes. Her tone seemed detached.

Wanda shut her eyes and opened them a second later. "They're on the train." In an instant, Pietro picked up his sister and dashed to the train, Cara just barely behind him. When they arrived there, they would see multiple people scared and shaking with fear; Captain America had fallen on one of the benches, Ultron standing above him. Pietro placed his sister down with Cara and ran to the opposite side of the train, ramming straight into the robot.

Ultron turned with anger to see Pietro. Before he could hit him, Wanda and Cara moved two metal railings in front of him, red and purple energy warped around it. "Please don't do this," Ultron begged, almost in a pained voice.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda said, her eyes glaring at his red mechanical ones. Cara stood behind her, giving the exact expression.

Ultron moved to shoot at Pietro, who just dodges it and instead hits the train conductor and creating a large whole in the front of the train. He quickly jumps out of the train, leaving the three enhanced alone with the lone Avenger.

The two girls stumbled into each other as the train ran off the tracks, hitting multiple buildings as it sped past. Captain America looked at Pietro, "Civilians in our path." That was all Pietro had to hear. He ran out of the train.

Captain America looked at Cara and Wanda, "Can you two stop this thing?"

With shaky breaths, the girls looked at each other. They nodded at each other and threw their arms down, red and purple wisps trailing down to the wheels of the train. Cara flexed her hands, trying to muster as much as she could. Pain filled her hands and arms as she tried stopping the train, her blue eyes shut in pain.

Slowly, the train stopped and people started to flood out of the train. Together, the two enhanced ran towards Pietro, who's leaning against a wall and sitting on a box, heavily panting. "Pietro!" Cara called as she ran in front of him, cupping his face. Wanda appeared behind her brother, placing a hand on his back.

"'M fine," Pietro panted, "I just need to take a minute."

"I'm very tempted not to give you one," Captain America said as he jumped off the train to the three people.

"The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked as she walked towards the blue-eyed man. Cara remained by Pietro's side, kissing his forehead and muttering reassuring words under her breath.

"Stark'll take care of it."

Wanda shook her head. "No, he won't."

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy."

"Of course he is!" Cara said as she tightly gripped Pietro's hand. "He will always try to make things right!"

The Avenger seemed a little fazed as he spoke into the comm. "Stark, come in." No answer. "Stark. Anyone on comms?" Again, silence.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it," Wanda said and Cara continued for her.

"Where do you think he gets it from?"

A/N: Guys, it's Halloween tomorrow. I'm also gonna be updating again tomorrow as a little Halloween treat for you guys! Also, I was Quicksilver (with my disgusting gray hair [ewww]) and my friend was Scarlet Witch and we were adorableeeee. I'm gonna try and put up a picture of me and my friend.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye guys!