Walk in.

I opened the door and walked inside. I looked around the house and it was exactly how it was 2 years ago. I went upstairs. My room was the second biggest and the only room besides the master room that has a bathroom inside. It was the last door. I walked down the hall and stood their looking at the door like it was going to open by itself. 

My door has a big black cursive AAJ. All the doors have a symbol for each room. I had the letters, the initials for my full name. James still lives here and has a 'Do not disturb' printed on the door. Joshua had something like mine but his was JEJ in black block letters. Jay had a stop sign on his door and Jonah had a Spiderman poster on his. 

I twisted the doorknob and walked in. It was exactly how it was the big queen sized bed, my clothes lay my bed and some neatly in the closet. My bathroom door wide. The only thing that changed was my blanket was folded nicely. My MacBook pro laptop on my night stand, my iMac on my desktop. 

I ran my hand in my hair and signed. 

I saw my phone on my nightstand. I was tempted to go on it and check social media but I decided not too. Everyone around town properly know that I'm back in town and would shun me. 

Like they knew the truth...

I walked into the bathroom and looked around. It looks like nobody was in here for the year that I was gone. 

But it wasn't dusty it was clean. 

"Wondering why your room so clean?" James said behind me. I turned around. 

"Yeah?" I said rising my eyebrow. 

"The guys and I clean it everytime, mom never came in here she actually wanted to pack all your things and placed them in the basement. We of course stopped her, the past year was hard without you Ace." James said. 

My name was Ace Aaron Jones. I know such a boy name, my dad actually knew I was going to be a girl and still names Ace. Weird. My mom thought I was a boy, she gave into Dad's weird speculations. She was going to name me Audrey, which I thank Dad for naming me. 

I nodded. I smiled briefly. 

"Well I got to take a shower and then go to the mall and get some clothes for me to wear." I said to James. He nodded. 

He turned around and walked out of the bathroom door. 

I closed the door and signed. I took off my clothes and walked in the the shower. I rubbed my hair in my favourite strawberry shampoo that I loved using before I went inside the cells. 

I closed my eyes. 

After my shower I got out and wrapped myself with my fluffy towel. 

I walked into my room and walked into my walkin closet. 

There were all old clothes. So I just got on a grey v-neck and tights and my combats shoes and added my leather jacket. 

I walked back in the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror. 

I had a nice figure, I was sporty, I had blonde hair just like dad. It's actually funny because James, Joshua, Jay and Jonah all have brown hair from my mom and charcoal eyes from my dad's grandma. 

I left my hair down let it hair dry and added lip gloss and a bit of mascara. 

I walked out and downstairs. 

I see all the guys downstairs and my mom in the kitchen cooking dinner. 

I walked into the living room and flopped myself on the couch my feet on Jay's lap, and my head on the arm rest. 

"Lets go get ice cream and go to the mall because I need clothes for school." I said to the guys. 

"We're in need for some sister bonding time." Jay said. 

I nodded. I got up. Josh, James, Jay and Jonah all got up. 

"Here some money go buy clothes for tomorrow you properly don't fit in the old ones." Dad said I nodded. He handed my $500.00 dollars. I don't even know why he has 500 dollars just laying in his wallet. 

I nodded and got the money and placed it in my back pocket. We made it outside. 

"Shot gun." I yelled before Jay or Joshua get to yell first. They laughed and walked into the back with Jonah. Who was happily in his car seat.