Fooling.

Kane^^

I just survived my first two classes and I'm glad that lunch is right now. I had Kane and his friends in both of my classes. And every time I look to my right or my left or behind me their staring at me. I'm was tired of rolling my eyes all the time.

I walked to my locker and placed my stuff in my locker and closed it and turned around and walked to the cafeteria.

I got in front of the cafeteria doors and just stood their.

"It's not going to open by it's self." I mumbled to myself. I was so use to waiting for the cells to be opened I just got use to it.

I pushed open the doors and it went dead silent. I looked around and found Josh, and Jay sitting around a table with a group of guys and some girls. I can see Brittany sitting their.

I walked to the table with my head held high. I came behind Jay who was oblivious to the world. I shushed everyone around that table and let Jay talk about his hair. I can feel everyone in the cafeteria dead silent. I turned to my left and see Kane's group watching me silently with amusement running through their eyes.

I turned around and stared at Jay's head Josh was trying to be silent. I tapped on Jay's left shoulder and dunked my head. Right when he looked to his left I quickly got his Cheetos bag. I smirked.

I dunked back down. He went back to his food, I tapped at his right he looked to his right I quickly grabbed his water bottle and dunked.

"Hey wheres my chips and my water bottle." Jay mumbled quietly pouting.

"BOO!" I said in his ear he screamed like a girl and jumped out of his seat.

Everyone was laughing at him. He slowly turned around and all I saw was his angry face when he saw his water bottle and his Cheetos.

"5 seconds run!" Jay said. And I sprinted around the other table.

I stuck out my tongue all the Jones were athletic.

I laughed at him.

I put water in my mouth and spit it on his face.

"Really Ace really?" Jay said wiping the warm water off his face and ran towards me. I quickly got on top of the table and went to other side.

"Really Jay really?" I mocked him back. I laughed with everyone else.

I splashed water at Jay.

"Oh it's on." Jay muttered and lunged at me. He kept tickling me. I laughed.

"Jay West Jones get off your sister." Josh yelled booming around the cafeteria. I stopped laughing and Jay stopped tickling me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled the cafe was not silent you can hear a pin being dropped.

"Run?" I asked.

Jay just nodded not turning around.

"1,2,3 GO!" I yelled. Jay got off of me and I got up. We were about to be out of the cafe but Josh's friends blocked the entrance.

"Hide in the crowd." I quietly said.

When Josh turned around. Jay sprinted to the geeks and I sprinted off to Kane's group.

Kane was in front of me and two of his friends on the other side. I got in between the 2 guys.

"Excuse me, thank you." I said. I grabbed the guy snapback hat and quickly replaced it with my beanie. 

"Here just wear this for now." I said to the guy I gave him my beanie and I took his snap back and flipped it back so the lid side was on the other way.