Shopping.

Jonah on top^^^

You know that feeling when you can feel everyones eyes on me. I can feel that right now. Right when I walked into the mall I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

I had Jonah on my hip, James walking beside me on my right, Joshua on my left and Jay beside Joshua.

"Lets go shopping." I muttered.

I went to the major stores that I have missed for the year I was gone. Which were Forever 21, H&M, Nike, and Garage and lastly was Victoria Secret which was really awkward because Jonah wanted to go in and Jay being the perv that he is also wanted to go in too. And Joshua wanted to go in because he says 'If Jay gets to go than I can go too' and James didn't want to be alone outside the shop he shrugged his shoulders and went in. So now all the girls are cooing of how cute Jonah is he was so shy that he was hiding in between my neck and my shoulder. I can feel his eyelashes tickling my neck.

Jay being him were playing with the underwear and James and Joshua were using the girls bra has sling shots and the underwear as a ball to throw at each other.

I rolled my eyes and got the essentials. Quickly paid for them not wanted the guys to see what I bought. I quickly kicked Jay out of the shop and grabbed Joshua's ear and tucked on James ear with the other hand and Jonah was a koala on my hip.

"You guys are so embarrassing." I muttered to them, yanking them by the ears. 

"Ow Ace my ear." James and Joshua muttered together.

I let go of their ear.

"Okay you guys want anything?" I asked the guys.

Jonah had that face that I know too much and so did the guys.

"Lets go." I said to them. They all jumped and ran to the store.

Even though James was 24 he was a child at heart. Literally. 

I shook my head and held Jonah on the bum and held my shopping bags in my other hand.

I walked inside the shop and hell broke lose.

Here I am in Toys R Us.

I see James and Joshua kicking a ball together and Jay playing with the nintendo DS.

I placed Jonah on the ground and crouch down.

"I feel bad that I missed a year of your lives I wanted to treat you guys." I said to Jonah who was not moving yet.

"Sissy you didn't have too." Jonah whispered to me looking down.

Even though Jonah was 5 he was a smart kid, he knew if I felt angry, sad, happy. 

I lifted Jonah's chin up.

"I missed you too much I felt bad that I missed a year of your life so please do sissy a favour and not tell your brothers that I brought them here so they can forgive me." I said to Jonah.

He nodded. I put my pink finger out for him to twist his pinky with mine. He twisted it and smiled.

"I promise." Jonah said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Go get anything you want." I said to Jonah.

He smiled and ran off to James.

I laughed.

After 20 minutes or so I bought them everything the guys wanted. Which included sports stuff, play guns and everything. I only spent 200 on myself and 300 on them at Toy R Us.