Deadly Affairs- Chapter 6

We fell onto the coffee table with our lips still connected. He ran his hand up and down my back causing this sensation to go throughout my whole body. I bucked my hips into his and he let out a moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled me in deepening the kiss. Our lips were working together in unison and I began to lift my body up and start messing with his zipper.

“Wait...” he said breaking our kiss and trying to catch his breath.

“What?” I asked breathing heavily looking him in the eyes. He stared to move around under me and I realized he was trying to get out from under me. I lifted my body off him and sat on the edge of the table. He got up and did the same thing then looked over at me.

“I just.. I don’t know...”  He said confusing me.

“It’s okay, just say it.” I said. I’m never this nice or caring to anyone but here I am trying to be attentive to his needs and make sure he feels comfortable and safe with me.

“I just don’t want to go any further if you’re sleeping with Justin. And I know I made a big deal about him already which is why I didn’t want to bring it up cause we were having such a good time just now and I don’t-“ I cut him off mid-sentence and pressed my lips on his again for a couple seconds then stopped and looked at him with a smile.

“I’m not sleeping with Justin. We’re just friends. That’s all. Nothing more. I promise.” I said trying to assure him that he had nothing to worry about. He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled. “So.. Do you want to finish watching the movie since we didn’t get to finish it yesterday?” I asked. He nodded and went to sit over on the couch. “I’ll go pop some popcorn, you put the movie in.” I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. I waited in the kitchen for the popcorn to be finished just looking at Kellin. He was just sitting there about to start the movie, nothing special, but for some reason he was just so captivating. I’ve decided that instead of running from these new feelings that I’ve never experienced before or categorizing them as bad feelings that maybe I should just test it out because if this is suppose to be a bad thing then why does it feel so good? I was pulled out my thoughts when the microwave went off indicating that the popcorn was done. I took it out the microwave and walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. Kellin pressed play on the movie and sat down right next to me, he scooted closer to be in reach of the popcorn. We sat there and watched the movie just like we did the night before every now and again I would look over at him and he would be so into the movie just reaching down grabbing a hand full of popcorn and putting it in his mouth but never taking his eyes of the screen. It reminded me of a little kid watching their favorite movie. He reached down again for some popcorn but realized there was no more and he moved the empty bag onto the coffee table and continued to watch the movie. I had been in the same position for a little over an hour so I stretched my arms out a little and let them drop to my sides. My hand landed on top of Kellin’s hand and he looked over at me. I know it sounds like some cliché thing but it wasn’t meant to be. I was just stretching and I wasn’t looking around to see where my hand would land. He interlocked his fingers with mine and smiled at me. I gave his hand a little squeeze and smiled back then we both continued to watch the movie. I liked holding his hand it gave me that same feeling it did the first time we held hands back at the art museum. I felt so calm and relaxed. I’m guessing Kellin did too because I felt his head rest on my shoulder. I looked at him trying to find some way to get his attention so he would look up at me but he didn’t. I moved my head forward to see if I could see his face a little and sure enough he was asleep causing a little smile to come across my face. I rested my head on his and held his hand tighter then closed my eyes and started to doze off as well.

__________

                I woke up with a blanket over me and the TV off. I looked to my side and realized Kellin wasn’t laying there anymore. I glanced around the room quickly and didn’t see him so I got up and went looking around the house but I still couldn’t find him. I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and started to dial his number until I heard the front door open and footsteps. I turned around to see him walking in with two coffee cups.