Chapter Seven

THE LIFE OF A TWIN.

Entry 3.

Hello everyone! So, I haven't updated in around a week because not much has happened. I mean, I'm still boring old Lexi. Nothing's really happened between me and them. Levi still hates me. They still hate me.

But they like my clothes! They said they looked cool! Yes then!

The only thing is, they're still treating me like crap. Everyone at school is ignoring me. My own bloody brother's ignoring me. It's pretty lonely when you have nobody to talk to all day and everybody to laugh at you. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore. They've just got their cool kids crew and then there's me, unable to fit in with anyone and it's just so, so lonely and boring and sad when you have nobody left to turn to.

Urgh. It's so annoying. I love you guys though for supporting me, I mean, you guys are the best and thank you so much for reading my blog! It really means a lot to me, all your comments and stuff. So thank you <3

It's soooo hard to cope with, but you guys are really helping me!

He's an asshole.

But why is he popular for being an asshole? Why can't I be like him? Why can't I be popular?

~~~

Showing 1 out of 22 comments>>

merlinian4eva - lol didnt i tell you? BE A BADASS! you know you should!

***

"Uh, Lex, why are you wearing that?"

I looked down at my hot pants and Hollister t-shirt and smiled to myself. I'd spent days formulating this plan, and I was sure it would go perfectly. Whatever Levi said wouldn't hurt me; in fact, it would make me more badass, if anything.

"Because I'm-" I started my sentence, then realised it didn't sound gangster enough.

Remember, Lexi, I thought to myself. London chavvy voice. Was that cool? It must be cool.

I restarted what I was going to say in the most typical chav voice I could muster. "'Cos, I'm, like, so badass, dat I'm, like, not going to wear uniform to school."

Levi looked at me as if I was crazy. I guess he wasn't used to his perfect sister rebelling. "What?"

I walked up to him and raised my eyebrows. "I said, mate, dat I'm not, like, wearin' uniform to school. Rules are meant to be, like, broken!" I raised an eyebrow, hoping I had got my message across. I was trying to put as many 'likes' into my sentence, although I knew I wasn't a complete chav yet, and I wondered how chavs actually talked like this naturally.

"Lexi, what the hell? You're just going to suddenly not wear uniform to school? And why are you talking like that?" Levi complained, completely confused.

I tried my best at looking insulted. "Are you, like, insultin' da way I talk? Because, dat is just, like, plain, rude! And what's it got to do wiv you dat I'm not, like, wearin' uniform!"

Levi slowly backed away from me. Yes! Intimidating badass Lexi, go you! "Um, Lexi. Are you okay?"

Wow. My brother's was concerned about how I feel now? That was something new. Something that I missed from the old days, and I almost stared at him with my jaw open in shock. But then I remembered who I was trying to be today.

"Of course I'm like, okay! Dis is Lexi, da badass. You think I'm popular now?"

"O...kay..." Levi said slowly. "Just cut down on the accent, please, Lexi. It's kind of freaking me out."