Understanding Update; #1

Written; November 22, 2015
Published; November 22, 2015

Vampire Romance Novel; Trail and Error

This chapter is strictly for understanding purposes. If you are confused about my story I hope this helps!

People;-

Atropos
(also known as A)
Caerus
Verta
Victor
Kevin

Clans;-

1.) High council
2.) Blood Oath
3.) Black Hearts
4.) Under goers
5.) Alliance
6.) Seventh Life

Clans + people;-

1.) High Council;-

Victor
+
Verta

2.) Blood Oath;-

Atropos

+
Caerus

So A (Atropos) is the leader of the, second strongest clan, Blood Oath. She has a vampire mate, but has strong feelings towards a human. (Keep in mind this is illegal for clan leaders.) A's family had left her in a small barn when they discovered a warlock changed their daughter into a vampire. After three days of starving the old leader of the Blood Oath Clan took her in. When he pasted he left the clan in her hands.

Caerus is A's lucky charm. He is smart and witty. His family, all except his mother, died. His mother was turnt but left to Europe to travel the world and take advantage of the second life. Caerus is A's second in command.

Victor is the High Councils leader. He is also father/leader of all other vampires. He is the oldest among them. His heritage is long forgotten.

Verta is Caerus god mother. She was obsessed with getting him to help her fight and over rule the High Council. That plan failed as she was found out by Victor and send to work under grounds as a rouge. A rouges job is to gather other rouges and get them to join their clan. (Vertas clan is the High Council.)

I can't exact explain parts of my story. Such as Caerus coming face to face with his father, because that would than spoiled the rest of the story. Although that is so I hope you slightly understand my characters and parts of their backgrounds better.