Chapter Ten; Fancies

Written; January 5, 2016
Published; January 26, 2016

Vampire Romance Novel; Trial and Error

Atropos POV

Yeah I guess he isn't bad... As bad as I thought at least. It still doesn't change a thing tho.

Yep. My secret hatred for him still in check.

How long?

Forever!

A sick crackling laugh parts my now moist lips. Feeding sure helps a crazy mind.

Hehe. They don't even know how "crazy" I am.

My mind whirls and spins with wonderful torturous things I could do to the image whom stole my little charm.

There's the word tho... Mine!

Why doesn't anyone freaken understand that if its mine you. Don't. Touch.

Boy isn't my cupcake figure dropping.

All well things could be worse.

Right?

Hopefully.

"Your starting to scare me... Maybe just a little... Or a lot. Yeah a lot. Please stop!" Drake screams out.

"Oh shut it. Can't you see I'm busy!"

I was currently hanging upsidedown along the rail to the stairs in my living courters.

What can I say? I think better this way.

My blood, well technically its whoever I drank from but whatever, rushes to my head causing me to get slightly light head and my thoughts to clear up.

July taught me that. Such a sweet girl. So nice and lovely, always kind. That's past tho she's gone dead just like everyone I've ever cared about.

'Not Tyler! Not Caerus either! Nor Steal she's still alive!' A little voice whispers in the back of my head.

Yeah they're right tho. I do still have grand people in my life, even if I don't deserve it.

"Atropos if you don't get down I swear I'll go retrieve Victor!"

Wow use him against me, Pathetic.

"Yeah, yeah I'm moving." I reache up and grabbed the silver rail to pull myself up into a sitting position on the rail.

His smile was full of relief. "For a second I thought I'd really have to go get him." His pause was uncomfortable. "He is really fond of you isn't he?"

I was quickly startled by Drake's response. "What? How do I know?"

His laugh startled me even more than his question. "Think about it." And with that he walked away, down the stairs and through the door.

Authors note; So I tried to finish this and make it semi long but it bored me. I really wanted to write a snow theme with all the snow we're getting where I live so that's what I'll be working on.