Chapter Two; Critism

Written; November 22, 2015
Published; November 22, 2015

Vampire Romance Novel; Trial and Error

"Atropos? Atropos wake up, the council meeting is in an hour?" I hear Caerus say uncertain. "Should I just come again? In five maybe?" He asked, mostly to himself.

"Non sense Caerus, I am up." I say softly with my eyes still drawl closed.

"I see that. Meeting is in an hour, wear your best. Oh and Atropos?"

"What is it now Caerus?"

"Please do take a shower." He laughs and ducks threw the door, closing it as soon as I chuck my pillow where he was moments ago.

Yawning I decide to get up and take his advice, I really did need a shower.

Slipping out from under the warm blankets I look in the mirror for my appearance.

Caerus was right. I need some major shampoo. My hairs sticking up everywhere and my clothes hang off me, due to being to big.

I didn't remember falling asleep, nor did I remember changing in a pair of white shorts and a black tank top.

"They aren't even my size" I muttered to myself while digging threw my bag I presume Caerus brought up.

After settling on a simple black dress, which glimmers grey when sunlight catches it along with it stopping at mid thigh. I take a long, hot, needed shower, making sure to shampoo my hair twice.

Twenty Minutes Later
-------------

Looks up at the mirror in my room. My body fills the dress out great, plus the dress hugs and loosens all in the right places.

My makeup is done, eyeliner in a out stretched wing with light black and grey eye shadow along with ruby full lips. My hair was twisted into a French braid that ran down my back and stopped right above my butt.

Waddling over to my bag of shoes I packed, which I believe was also brought up by Caerus.

"Where the hell are those shoes." I mutter to myself as I dump all the contents out on my guest bed. Lipstick tubs, eye liner pens, shoes, gloves, and even my personal idems like my hair brush roll out, some spilling off the bed.
"Caerus! Where the hell are my black heals!" My voice echo's with rage.

Caerus is in my door way breathless and sweaty in less than a minute. "I-I beli-believe they're in y-your black bag.." He studders trying to catch his breath.

Quickly grabbing my black duffle bag I rummage threw it. "Ah here it is. Thanks so much Caerus!" I give him a smile as he turns and heads away.

After my shoes are on I walk down the flight of stairs and head straight out of the living courter and up to the cabin. Without knocking I enter. A butler introduces himself as Bane White. Moments pass....

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am! Right this way." He quickly tries to cover up his lacking in help.

"Its fine." I smile and follow Bane to double oak wood doors with carvings all up and down it with "our" history. I hate to say it but the doors were beautiful and I would have to remind myself to come and look at them or ask someone about it.

"Come in!" A stern male voice burst into my ears.

Gently pushing on the doors I move inside glancing around...

"Woah this is beautiful!" My breath is taken away as I look at the long light wood table straight down the center on the room with matching chairs. The curtains are blood red with paint splats of black. The "alpha" symbol was carved in the center of the table along with a picture of the symbol above the large fireplace made of white bricks and a strange black metal.

"Hello Atropos. I am Victor Hellen." The man with white hair that covers his forehead, dressed in a causal suit topped with a bow tie. Stretches his hand out towards me.

Slightly hesitates as I slip my hand in his shaking it firmly. "Pleasure to met you. My names Atropos just call me A." With that I slide my hand from his death trap of a hand shake.

"Pleasure is all mine... A." He gives me a creepy lustful smile, his eyes rake my body.

"Please take a seat." He motions to the chair closes to the head chair in which he sits down in.

"I'd rather stand." My wind whirls with thoughts...

"Suit yourself." He shrugs, "so about this human you're in love with?"

My heart stops, breath quickens as my palms starts sweating.

"How d-do you k-know?" I never told anyone and I was always careful. Not even my best mate knew I was in love with someone else.

Authors Note; I'm so.... Sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense. It will all tie together later in the story. I also wish to state that I will be working on different view points so starting the next part you will get a dose of what Caerus is going threw! Plus his big "discovery!"

P.S. I hope you enjoy the length of this! *hugs*