Chapter 11-

A soon as I pulled into the garage, I shut off the engine and almost tripped trying to get out of the door. The car ride gave me some time to think about things.

The day Devin died is next month.

Next month is a couple of weeks from now.

I knocked on Karmana's window. She peeked through her curtains before snatching them open.

"Can you come out?" I mouthed. She nodded and shut her curtains. A few seconds later, she emerged from the front door and start walking towards me.

We sat on my porch as I got right to it.

"On my way home, I think I figured out something big. When we time traveled, which I'm pretty sure was three days ago, we time traveled to the day Devin got kidnapped, May 13. The day we time traveled was May 13. Like Devin said, There was a glitch, which made you time travel a little farther than you were supposed to. Devin died on June 17, which is a little more than a month away. We don't have as much time as we thought, Lailani. We only have a month to figure out how this whole time travel thing works, or we may have to wait another year to save him if that's even possible."

She sat there, absorbing every little piece of information I gushed.

"On my way home, I googled some people that could assist us. One of their names were Kayden Lear, and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. He's located about an hour away from here. He's only open on Sunday's, though.

"I guess we'll see him tomorrow." I responded. I was a little hesitant.

What person opens on Sundays only?

"Yeah...can I spend the night?"

She looked at me with a hint of fear in her eyes. I sighed, knowing my parents might disagree.

"Sure, babygirl."

-
Vote, my loves.