No more Lies (Sequel to Don't Hurt me)

8 Years later....

Hailey POV

"I can't believe my baby's getting married!" My mom squealed. She hugged me tightly and started crying. "Mom Please don't cry cuz if you cry I'll cry then that will just be a mess." I said. She smiled then kissed my cheek. "I'm so proud of you Hailey, You grew up to be a great woman." She said holding my hands and looking into my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired my body. This seems so unreal, like a dream almost. The love of my life is out there, the person who saved me, cared for me when no one was there, and I am about to go out there and marry him, we get to spend our lives together. "Are you nervous?" Some one asked behind me. I turned around to see my maid of honor, Symone standing there. Her arms were crossed and she was smiling. I nodded and she laughed. "Don't be Hails, You and Trey have been wanting to do this since High School. It was easy for me and Ray, you can do it to." She said. She hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. "Now go out there and knock em dead." She said. She went through the door leading to the altar.

I walked to the back of the church, where my uncle was standing, waiting to walk me to the altar. "You ready Hailey?" He asked. I nodded nervously and he chuckled. "Don't be nervous, the only thing you should be nervous about is falling in them tall ass heels." He chuckled. He was right, I was wearing like 5-6 inch heels. The doors swung open and every one stood up. I linked arms with my uncle and we walked down the aisle slowly so I don't fall. I smiled and I saw Trey smile to. The girls Lexi, Love, and my other friend Jada along with Ray, Trey's friends Roshon and Twist then his best man was Prod. We finally made it up to the altar and Trey looked me up and down biting his lip.

The pastor started talking and Trey and I looked in each other's eyes the whole time. "The couples have written their own vows." The pastor said. "Trey," I started "You were always there for me when I needed you, you saved my life numerous times. When I first met you, I couldn't get you out of my head. It's like I was attracted to you. Your positive energy, your honesty and the way you make me feel inside. I love you with all my heart, soul and strength. I promise to be honest and to love you forever. I love you Trey." I said tears streaming down my face. I'm glad I wore water proof make-up. 

Trey POV

Everything, Hailey said made me feel guilty inside. This whole time, I've been living a different life. My real name is Chresanto August. Yes, I'm the guy who was charged for domestic violence. Shocker right? You know the real me and yo ass Betta' not tell no one or I'll kill you got it? I don't plan on doing that shit to Hailey but if she pushes me that far, then hell I can't stop myself. I love Hailey with all my heart I really do so don't get to thinking I'm a heartless motherfucker who's only marrying her because she wants to get married. Hailey had finished her vows and it was my turn.

"Hailey, 8 years ago, you were in danger. You didn't believe in yourself. When I first met you, all I saw was beauty. I saw a beautiful girl who needed my help. I helped you threw it, no matter how m much you pushed me away. You're the reason I wake up everyday. Your smile, your laugh, the vibe you give is what's keeping me going. Hailey Marie Jackson, I love you with all my heart." I said. She had tears coming down her face. She smiled and I did the same. "Trey, do you promise to love Hailey with all your heart, through sickness and health, through the good times and bad times and to have her as your partner in crime?, and to take her as your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked. "I do." I replied.  "Hailey, do you promise to love Trey with all your heart, through sickness and health, through the good times and bad times and to have him as your partner in crime?, and to take her as your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked Hailey. "I do." She said. We put the rings on each others fingers. "Through the power manifested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."He said. I smiled before leaning down and kissing Hailey. 

Out of all the kisses Hailey and I shared, this has to be the best. I pulled away and looked deeply into her eyes. We linked arms and walked down the aisle as people cheered us on. We got to the limo and she and I sat down. "Why you all the way over there?" I asked. She bit her lip then sat next to me. This girl playing a game, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her neck. "You know I still haven't forgotten what you told me after we got out of high school." I said biting my lip and tugging at the back of her dress. "Uh Uh, what are you talking about?" She said playing dumb. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Hailey, don't play stupid with me." I said kissing her.  "You're all mine, No one's gonna be there to stop us." I whispered in her ear. 

Hailey POV

SHIT! I forgot all about me saying I'll give him my virginity. I promised him after our senior year in high school if we ever get married he can have me. "Baby I don't know what your talking about." I said in an innocent tone. He looked at me again like I was stupid. "Fine, I bet in about 4-5 hours you'll remember." He said winking. I blushed for the first time in like 6 years, "Ugh, you know what your blush does to me." He said. 

*Skipping to their honey moon* 

"Trey, you didn't have to take me to Hawaii!" I squealed as he carried me to our cabin. He rented us the deluxe cabin and a honey moon in Hawaii for 2 weeks. "Girl hush, you know  I had to do this." He said. It was like 9:30 and I read Trey's face, he was thinking about the promise. "Come here." He said sternly motioning for me to come over. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He kissed my lips and it turned out to a steamy make out session. "Wait, Let me go change." I said hopping up.

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs to the bathroom. Eh, I forgot to bring any flashy Bra so I'm just going to put on a plain black and gold one. I was digging in my bag until I saw VS bag. I don't remember packing this and even If i did, it would be out of the bag.I took the tissue paper out and underneath, there was a flshy blue and purple lace bra with matching panties and a black silk robe. "Go get him mami!"-Love Mom, Lexi, Symone, Love and Jada! I smiled and put it on. I walked back downstairs and Trey was on the bed sitting, shirtless in his boxers My robe was open, exposing my blue and purple lace bra. Trey bit his lip hard and smirked at what he saw.

I slowly walked towards him then he pulled me down and he got on top of me. "I promise I'll go easy o-(GCO) "NO! I want you to do it however you want baby, you've been waiting soo long for this and it would be a waist of time for you to not do it how you want." I said smiling. He looked shocked at what I just said. He started kissing my neck and taking the strap off my bra. Without any hesitation, he stripped us both down and entered me slowly.

Trey POV

I heard her gasp then one tear slid down her cheek. "Hailey what's wrong?" I asked. "I-It hurts." She said. I don't mean to hurt her. "You want me to stop?" I asked. She shook her head no and I continued. We weren't havin sex, we were makinig love. This wasn't that hard, loud, banging sex, this was that slow, loving, tender kind. She was moaning like crazy and that shit turned me on. I sped up a little bit and she moaned more. This whole time, I felt guilty.. I was hiding my life from her. I guess it's best if I don't tell because I don't know how she'll react. Hey, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I kissed her lips passionately. Our bodies drenched in sweat, her nails tearing up my back which hurt like hell but I found it sexy, her moans bouncing off the walls, the way I felt. Chills going up and down our bodies. Her legs started shaking, signalling she was about to cum. She did exactly what I thought and that shit felt so fucking good! I grunted loudly and came inside her. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

How y'all like the first chappie of the sequel! How y'all feeling about Trey or should I say Chresanto? Man, y'all think he wrong for not telling her?

I'm setting goals so today's goal is 2 comments and 2 votes K?

Luv Y'all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

3L-Royale