Its time

Trey POV

After four hours of boredom, I decided it was time to invite someone over. I chose Roshon And Twist.

I haven't talked to them in yearrssss. Basically ever since my wedding. After turning on my new, I heard someone knocking on the door.

I shot up and ran towards the door, opening it and hoping to see Roshon or Twist but instead I seen a drug addict. He had black circles under his eyes.

He was itching, shaking and bony.

"Hey Trey...." He said, looking around.

"Ummm, do I know you?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. It-s Derieon." He said

My eyes widened.

"Deri? My cousin?" I was shocked.

He nodded.

Holy shit. My cousin looks awful. I never thought he would ever turn out this way. After his senior year, everyone lost track of him. His parents didn't care because they thought he was old enough to do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

"I see you outta jail. I needa place ta stay fo a minute." He said, itching and shaking.

I wish I could help him but I can't have a drug addict living with me. If the DOC pop up on me and he's here, I'm back to jail.

"I can't Deri, I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Fuck you then punk. You still da same, selfish and rude." He said, eyes turning colors.

I slammed my door.

"I hate ya ass trey!" He screamed.

I walked back to the living room, listening to the TV. After about 20 minutes, there was another knock on the door.

I sighed, got up and walked to the door.

Finally, it's Roshon.

"Waddup?" He greeted me.

When he walked in, some girl followed behind him.

She looked hella familiar.

"I'm happy to be outta there man." I chuckled.

"Shit, me too."

The girl and I locked eyes as we both analyzed each other's face.

"Oh sorry mane, dis My girl Joelicia." He said.

Then it all added up. When I heard that, i almost choked on air. Joelicia? The Thot from high school?

Her eyes widened. She looked away from me. I looked away too.

"Wanna watch some TV?" I asked.

"Yeah nigga." I led them to the living room.

"Damn, who fixed yo house?" Roshon asked.

"Hailey." I whispered.

Joelicia scoffed.

"You wanna say something?" I asked her.

"Naw, just the fact that Hailey got every STD under the sun." She laughed.

"Hailey ain't got shit you fucking Thot. You was a Thot in Hugh school, you was a Thot 4 years ago and you still a Thot now. Fucking hoe." I responded.

"Please. Before yo raggedy juvenile ass came to the school, Hailey was a hooooeeeee. She would fuck in the closets, under stairways, the bathrooms, every place that she would get a chance."

"Yeah fucking right. Hailey was bullied. After Jacob humiliated her, nobody wanted her."

"Cus she was a hoooeeee." Joelicia chuckled.

I balled my fist and bit my lip.

"Ummm. I gotta use the bathroom." Roshon said exiting the room.

Joelicia walked out the room too, smirking. It's time.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked.

"I want some food, I'm hungry." She said.

"Want some dick?" I asked, smirking.

She scoffed.

"Fuck off." She said, putting her middle finger up, "that's rude."

"No, it's rude to go through someone's kitchen without their permission first. Maybe if you asked, you would've received."

"Can I get some food?" She asked.

"No." I laughed.

She stomped back in the living room, plopping on the couch. By that time, Roshon came out the bathroom.

"Aight, watchu wanna do man?" I asked.

Hailey POV-

I was currently in the guest bed, fighting for sleep. You have to understand being pregnant isn't fun. You can't sleep good after 5 months. It's hard.

You have to force yourself. It's like you get hella hot and uncomfortable and there's no place that's perfect when laying down. It's awful.

I moaned in frustration. I rolled around even more, until I decided to get up. As I was walking through the hall, I heard moaning coming from the master room.

I walked close to it and cracked the door to see Ethan watching porn and Jacking off. It turned me on a little bit. My hands found their way to my panties. I rubbed myself until I felt a liquid drip down my legs but it didn't feel good. It hurt actually.

It hurt so bad I started screaming and I fell to the ground. Instantly, Ethan ran out the room.

"Baby what's wrong?" Ethan yelled.

"Ugh, my water broke. Get me to the hospital! It's time!" I yelled.

Symone POV

I was watching The news, listening to the sad stories. Soon, I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door, opening it.

"Mom." The girl said.

I then realized who it was. My first and only daughter. The daughter I love and missed.

I pulled her close to me and hugged her tight.

"Mommy." She cried.

I rocked her back and forth.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." I cried.

"Shh. Don't cry." She whispered.

I pulled away.

"I have a surprise." I said.

I walked over to my car and got my kids out.

"3 grand kids."