See it?

Trey POV

"Who the hell is this bitch!" Hailey yelled showing me my phone. How in the fucking fuck did Joelicia even get my number. She squinted her eyes and looked closer. "Is that Joelicia?!?!" She yelled. "Yeah but there ain't shit between us," I said in defense. "Fuck that Trey! There is no way in piss hell that there is nothing going on!" She yelled. "Oooohhhhh!" Syraya Chanted. "Shut up little girl, this grown folks business," Hailey yelled. I pushed her in the bedroom and closed our door. "Get off me Trey!" She yelled. I pulled her close and looked in her eyes deeply. "Look, Hailey, Joelicia came to the office sitting on my lap and shit, I promise you baby. I love you with all my heart why would I lie to you?" I asked holding her waist.

She analyzed my eyes and put her head on my chest. "I'm sorry I accused you babe, I was just pissed about that picture," she said. I felt little droplets of water on my shirt. I looked down and saw he crying on my chest. "Shhh Hailey, I love you. There is nothing going on between us and there never ever will. Baby please don't cry." I said stroking her hair. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Now we better go check on then damn kids." I laughed. She giggled then opened our door to walk out.

Damn, Dat ass. *K-Stylis voice* she better booty me down. "Little girl!" Hailey Yelled. I ran downstairs and saw Hailey snatching Halo and Chres from Syraya. "What the hell is wrong with you touching my kids!" Hailey yelled. "Uh you are getting on my nerves," Syraya said folding her arms. "That's it, I'm so done with your smart ass," Hailey said storming away with the kids. "Baby," I Said. She handed me the kids and pulled out her phone the dialed something. "Hello?" "Symone COME GET YOUR SMART ASS KIDS RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE." "Aaawww Hunny what's wrong?" "Are you fucking serious?!?! Hold on I'll be right down." She said hanging up. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked setting the twins down.

"Symone, Her sisters in the hospital," Hailey said grabbing her jacket. "So your fenna leave me here with 4 kids?" I asked. She smirked and nodded, "Have fun," then she walked out the door. "Damn," I sighed.

Hailey POV

OOOHHH man! One day imma go off and slap the shit out of Syraya I swear. I can't believe Ebony had a miscarriage, knowing Jacob, he's probably completely torn. You have no idea how long he's wanted a baby. And to here his Fiancé having a miscarriage would not go good with him. I finally made it to the hospital and Immediately saw a puffy ass Afro, "Jacob!" I yelled. He lifted his head and his eyes were puffy and pink.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He sniffled a couple times. "Shhh Jacob it's going to be ok." I said running my fingers through his Afro. We hugged for At least 4 minutes. I pulled away and he looked me in the eyes. "T-Thanks for being here Hailey." He said wiping his eyes. Symone came out of the room and locked eyes with mine. She shook her head and walked out. The hell was she looking at?

I mean the bitch was the one who told me to come down here.

_______

So I'm in my way home. Trey has been calling me all night. I thought It was cute how he was stressing. I walked through the door and Trey immediately ran up to me. "Baby! The twins won't shut up!" He yelled. What the hell? It's almost 9:45. "Nigga #1. It's 9:45, they tired #2. Did you feed them and #3. WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

"Hell yeah I fed them." He said. "Iight well they're tired help me get them ready for bed?" I asked. He nodded. We washed them up, put there night clothes on and laid them down. "They are so adorable." I said putting my head on Treys Chest as we watched the twins sleep. Call me weird all you want but these are my kids! "I know, cuz you created them," he said kissing me.

He lifted me up and tongued me down. He carried me to our bedroom and laid me on the bed. We started taking each others clothes off and before I knew it, he was pumping in and out of me roughly. He was biting his lip mad hard. "Mmm Trey," I moaned. He started thrusting fast. I was screaming loudly. "Mommy I -AAAHHH!" Halo yelled coming in the room.

"Daddy hurting mommy!" She yelled running out the room. "Fuck!" I yelled standing up and putting my robe on. "Babe let me explain." Trey said. "No! She thinks u hurt me so I will," I replied. I walked to the twins room and opened the door to see Halo crying.

________________________________________

Hi hi!

I hate this chappie!😭

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

3L-Royale