Losing it.

Hailey POV

I walked in my store and seen  Symone sitting on the counter, arms folded, legs crossed. "Hey girly." I said setting my stuff behind the counter. She got up, walked closer to me and slapped me. "What in the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled slapping her back. "You have some fucking nerve to be putting your crusty ass paws on my daughter you stupid bitch!" She yelled pointing her finger in my face. I know one fucking thing, this bitch better et her stanky ass finger out of my face.

"Bitch, 1. get your stanky finger out of my face,2. I only hit your daughter because she's cussing at her brother, calling me out of my name and being hella disrespectful in my house." I said putting my hand on my hip. "Stop lying Hailey. You so fucking devious." She laughed in an angry matter. "Oh, I'm devious? Ok, get your fucking stuff, and et the hell out of my store. You're fired." I said walking away.

"I was gonna quit anyway, I don't work with Liars. Stupid ugly ass bitch." Symone said grabbing her jacket, bag, papers and walking out of the store. Syraya. She's a fucking liar. That will not be Halo. I gurantee you. I just lost one of my best friends. Damn, why can't there be No more Lies ? All my life I've been lied to.

I don't feel like working today. I think I'm just going to pack up and leave for today. Dammit. I forgot, Trey drove me to work. I guess I'm going to have to call Jacob.

RING

RING

RING

RI--

"Hello?" He answered in a sexy ass sleepy voice.

"Hey Jacob, Umm are you sleep?" I asked.

"Not anymore."

"Well, Umm if you can. Can you pick me up from work because I want to go home but Trey drove me here."

"Alright, I'll be there in like an hour." He said 

"Thanks."

CLICK.11

What am I going to do for an hour?  Hmmmm, it's only 11:30, Maybe I'll just walk around and shop. After all, tonight Trey and I are going to finish what we started last night. I packed my stuff up, locked the store up and walked straight to Victoria's Secret.

Symone POV

I walked throught the door to my house and slammed it. "Uuuugggghhhh." I heard someone moan. What in the fuck? Ray's at work and the kids are at school. Who in the fuck is upstairs? I set my stuff by the table by the door and slowly creeped upstairs. "Mmmm I love that." The moans got higher pitched. It was coming from Syraya's room. I put my ear against her door and heard moaning.

I opened that door and saw something I didn't wanna see. "Mom!' She yelled. "I'm sorry Mrs. Lopez I-(GCO) "Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled. He ran out the door so fucking fast. Syraya pulled her pants up and I dragged her out of that bed so fast. "What in the hell is wrong with you Syraya?" I yelled slapping her.

She just sat on the floor speechless. I balled my fist up in anger and exited her room. I'm not even going to deal with her right now because I might end up killing her and I'm not even joking. Hailey was right. Everyone was right. Syraya is aa bad ass kid. I need to go apologize to Hailey but she probably doesn't even want to speak to me right now. 

Trey POV

So it was like 5:30 And I was just getting off of work. I'm not going to discuss what happened at work with Hailey because there is nothing that can ruin what she has planned for tonight. The kids are at moms, I'm ready to be pleasured and I bet Hailey is at home waiting for me. I pulled into our driveway and the heavy scent of Vanilla filled my nose.

Damn, Hailey knows me so well. The lights were all turned off. I walked inside the house door and heard The faint sounds of Usher's Nice and slow flowing through the house. Rose petals were all over the floor and they led upstairs to our room. As soon as I opened our bedroom door, I seen Hailey on the bed in blue bra and matching lace panties. 

"Mmmm, Papi bring your sexy black ass over here." She said motioning for me to come over. I set my briefcase down and took my suit jacket and tie of. I walked over to her and she undid my slacks, giggling at the buldge in my boxers. I wrapped her legs around my waist and sent little kisses from her neck to her waistline. She slightly moaned.

Ah, Music to my ears. I went lower, removed her panties with my teeth then came back up. I opened her lips with my tongue and she gasped. She was surprised at my skills, only because  I NEVER EVER used these type of tricks on her. I came up and kissed her before sliding inside her slowly.

At first, I took slow, deep, long strokes, making Hailey grab onto my back. 5 minutes later, the headboard was banging into the wall. Hailey was screaming my name over and over. I was pretty satisfied. "What's my name?" "Treeeeeyyyyyy" She moaned. "My real name". "Treeeeyyyy Yoou- "My real name...." "ROCZILLLLLAAAA!" She yelled. I came inside the condom and pulled out. 

"Trey, I love you so much." Hailey said out of breath. "I love you too Hailey." I replied giving her a kiss on her forehead. She climbed on top of me then fell asleep. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

I finally updated! *Yay*

Lol, this was just a filler. I'm sorry if it was boring or it skipped around too much. I just really wanted to update.

So like guess what? I finally made an INSTA! 

GO follow me: @lovely_thoo and my fanpage @Nickjminaj!

Also, go read my new story called wicked games, its on my cast call account @royale_bish.

I'm also a co-writer on the account @click_here, I'm writing save me and an upcoming story called Thursday!

So follow all of those Pretty please with sugar on top!

Requirements:

2 Comments

10 votes

Love yall!

-Royale