Its out

Hailey POV

Trey was cuddled up against me, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Mommy mommy wake up!" Squeaky little voices screamed. They busted in the room and started jumping on the bed. "Wake up mommy and Daddy wake up!" They yelled. "Alright I'm up I'm up," I said sitting up. Halo landed in my lap. "Daddy wake up!" Chres yelled hitting Treys back. He still didn't wake up. These kids make my day everyday.

Halo has beautiful Hazel eyes, back length brown hair and light skin. Everyone says she is a spitting image of me but I think she looks like Trey. Now Chres, shit is it wrong to call your 3 year old son sexy? He got these deep ass dimples, light skinned and has them short curls like trey.

"Good morning Babies," Trey said. He kissed me, then kissed Halo. He looked at Chres. "Don't even think about it." Chres said waving his finger. I couldn't help but laugh. "Y'all hungry?" I asked. They nodded Rapidly before getting off the bed. I stood up but Trey pulled me back down. "You thought you could go away without giving me a real kiss?" He said hovering over me. He started kissing my neck. "T-Trey stop the kids are right here." I said in a moan. I pushed him off me then kissed him.

_______

Once I finished breakfast, My phone started Ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Hailey wassup?"

"Hi Jacob how are you?" I asked

"I'm good, I was just going to tell you, me and Ebony are getting married," he said.

I'm so happy Jacob actually found love. I know he was my bully and he hurt me but I believe in second chances.

"Omg I'm so happy for you Jacob! Make sure tell me when it is!"

"Haha, I will also, I need your help with it,"

"Of course, I have to go but call me later,"

"Iight,"

CLICK

I checked the time, Shit! I'm Finna be late. I ran upstairs, put on a black and yellow crop top, some faded skinnies and black pumps. Oh yeah, I own a clothing line called "All Hail Love" at the mall. Symone and Love work there. "Mmm baby you look sexy," Trey said pushing me against the wall. "Babe I gotta go," I said pushing him off me lightly. "U gonna make Zilla happy tonight?" He asked. "Only If u make hello Kitty happy too," I replied biting my lip.

I gave him a quick kiss before walking out the door to my car. On my way to work, the song Fine china came on. Ugh I swear this song Is overplayed. I popped in Treys Kendrick Lamar CD and turned it to Good Kid (I swear dat song is the shit ok back to the story)

My phone buzzed and I pressed answer, sending the call to my bluetooth.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey girl where u at?" Symone asked

"Ayy I'm pulling up right now,"

" I need to ask you a favor, can you watch the twins tonight? I can't leave then home anymore ever since I saw Syraya making out with a boy on my couch and Ramone don't pick up after himself."

"Haha Iight, I'm coming in right now."

I walked in the store and immediately saw Jacob. "Hailey!" He yelled running up to me. I hugged him and I sware he smelled so good! He got buffer and he grew a little mustache. "Jacob wow U look good." "Ayy you know how I do but girl look at you, you look beautiful," he said. "Are y'all done or are we Finna work?" Symone asked folding her arms. "Girl shut up and wait for customers." I said

Trey POV

"Bye kids." I said waving off Halo and Chres. I drove away and headed for my Job. I work as a psychiatrist, why u think kids and girls love me so much. I pulled up to the window "Hey Chris," I said. "Sup Trey," he replied buzzing the gate open. I drove through the gate, went to my office and sat at my desk. Hailey was on my mind this whole time, I've been hiding myself from her for 12 years. I know when i tell her she will go crazy and probably kill my ass, eh ill probably tell her next week or something. I received a text from Hailey and there was a picture of her In bra and panties.

I laughed and felt "him" poke out. Her curvy figure in my favorite color bra drives me crazy. "Oh yeah, Syraya and Ramone are coming over tonight," she texted. The hell? Them kids is almost 13, they should stay home themselves but I bet Symone and Ray have a good reason why. "Mr. Young, you have a patient," the front desk lady paged. "Send em in," I paged back. About 2 minutes later, a familiar girl walked in.

This was Joelicia, she had on a bandeau, Coochi cutters And knee high boots. I have to say her body looked good in that but she ain't got nothing on Hailey tho. "Well hello Trey," she said with a seductive smile. She rolled her body and hips. "He" poked out even more. "L-Let's just get this over with."I stuttered. She giggled then walked over to me. "Aaaawwww papi trying to do his Job." She said In a baby voice sitting on my lap.

Her fingers ran through my curls. "Joelicia stop! I'm a married man!" I Yelled. She laughed loudly. "Haha alright mr.Im not a cheater." She said walking out. I sighed then sat back in my chair. Man how the hell she even know where I work? At least it didn't get too far or Hailey woulda threw my ass out.

___________

Today was a good day, I just can't wait to get home and see my kids and beautiful wife. I finally got home and walked inside, "Hello mr.Young," Ramone greeted me. Syraya was just sitting on the couch, on her phone and listening to music. Damn, I don't even know how Ray and Symone put up with her like you dont even acknowledge someone in there own home. Halo will NOT turn out like this. I walked in the kitchen and seen the kids coloring and Hailey cooking.

"Hey baby," I said kissing her. "Hey trey, how was work," she asked turning the meat over. "Good, and tiring," I said between kissed. "Shut up ya little bitch!" Someone screamed from the living room, I sware Hailey ran in there faster than the speed of light. Syraya was yelling at Ramone. "Little girl sit down," Hailey yelled. "and if I don't then what yo ugly ass gonna do Nigga?" She scoffed folding her arms.

Hailey smacked the dog shit out of her I sware. "Listen here, you are 12 years old and as long as you are here, you are going to have respect for me. Now you are too damn young to talk like that! I know yo mama be tearing dat ass up and If she ain't then I sure as hell will, so shut up little girl matter of fact give me your phone." She said snatching it away. Damn Hailey is a parent for real. "Damn babe," I said.

"I know she Know better, Symone probably beating dat ass. I don't how Ramone so proper but Syraya isn't." She said putting the meat on a plate. "Ooh mwommy say bad wod." Chres pointed out. "She need a whooping Chres?" I asked. He nodded and Hailey ran away and I ran after her upstairs and she locked our door. "Hailey come out," I said beating on the door. "Trey who the hell is this bitch?!?!" Hailey yelled showing me my phone, a picture of Joelicia Naked.

______________________________

Hehe Boring ass chappie I kind but how y'all feel?

Man Syraya, if and was my kid, her ass would Be in a wheel chair talking to me like that.

But yeah still love y'all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

3L-Royale👌💖