Forever

Syraya POV

"So tell me, what's been making you Angry." Aunty love asked, adjusting her glasses. For the past week, my mom has been forcing me to come to this boring shit she calls therapy. "For the last time, I'm not angry Dammit. I'm perfectly fine." I growled letting out a loud sigh. She adjusted her glasses then wrote something down on her notepad. She looked at me and shook her head. "Syraya, I'm here. Talk to me." She pleaded. "Girl you ain't my fucking Diary. Stop dick riding." I yelled standing up and walking out her office. I huffed loudly before plopping down in one of the waiting room chairs, putting in my ear buds. All of a sudden, a boy who looked about 15-16 sat down in a chair next to me.

He was light skinned, light eyes with sexy ass arms. I looked him up and down, noticing his swag was on point. Jordan Retro's, True Religion Jeans with the North Face hyvent and a U mad Bro shirt. He looked at me and bit his lip. I looked away hoping he didn't notice me staring. "Come on girl, don't act like you wasn't staring." He smacked. his lips. I laughed lightly looking at him. "Iight, I admit I was staring." I laughed. "My names Corahn , every sexy girl must have a name." He said. "I'm Syraya." I replied. "What corny punch line do I need to use to get your number?" He asked. "Shit, you're sexy. UOE need a punch line." I giggled getting a pen out my purse. I grabbed his arm and wrote my number on his wrist then drew a heart next to it.

"Sexy heart." He commented. "Syraya Ariana Lopez!" I looked up and seen my mom. "Get your ass up." She snarled. I rolled my eyes then got up. She snatched me out the building then threw me in the car. "Love called me and said you was acting a damn fool!" She screamed. "And? She acts like we're buddy to fucking buddy. We ain't shit. She is a stupid ass bitch." I said in a harsh tone. My mom slapped the living shit out of me. "Watch your motherfucking mouth little girl before I fix it. Don't you dare call your elders out of their name otherwise Imma tear your ass up!" She pointed in my face.

I once again rolled my eyes looking out the window. Sometimes I can't stand my mom. She's always trying to fuck up my life. Just because she was a dumb hoe who got pregnant at age 15 and couldn't keep her legs closed doesn't mean Imma turn out that way. We pulled up to the house and I opened and slammed my moms car door, getting out and storming into the house. I don't see why she's always trying to ruin my fun.

______________________________

Requirement:

4 comments

5 votes