Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Skylar’s POV

I heard my mum call me from down the hall, “Skylar, come here I have some news for you!” I ran down the hall as I heard the excitement in her voice.

“So, what’s the news then?” I asked her curiously.

“Well, I have never told you this but I’m not an only child” I was so shocked at this because she has always told me how she would of loved a brother or sister.

“What?!” I whispered/shouted.

“Well, when I was born my farther said he only wanted one child, so when my mum found out she was pregnant with twins, he told her that they would only keep the baby that was born first and the second baby would be put up for adoption.”

I couldn’t believe anyone would split up twins! I mean twins have this special bond don’t they? I’m sure my mum has always felt it. She continued.

“I found out when I was 25 about what had happened when I was born, and I’ve been searching for 11 years to find my long lost twin sister. Last week, I found her, well I got in touch with her son, Liam; he’s around your age I think. Anyway he has helped me so much, so I’ve decided that I’m going to spend sometime to get to know her, and your going to get to know Liam. Oh yeah, did I mention his last name is Payne? He’s in a band named-“

I cut her off, “ONE DIRECTION! OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH!” by now I was practically jumping around the room. I cant believe my cousin is LIAM PAYNE!

“When are we going to meet them?” still trying to take in the fact that my cousin is a member of one of the biggest boy bands at the moment.

My mum just looked at me with a huge smile on her face; I could feel the excitement building up… “Tomorrow!” Both of us were now screaming and jumping around the room.

I walked back to my bedroom to see One Direction Posters all around. I couldn’t believe I’ve been looking at my cousin on the walls of my room for the past two years and I didn’t even know!

I quickly started packing my things. I wonder if I will meet any of the other band members, I mean there all just so hot!

There’s Harry with his curls, Louis with his stripes and suspenders, Zayn with his model like features, Niall with his oh so sexy Irish Accent and then there was my amazing cousin Liam. I had heard that he had a phobia of spoons which is weird because I do too. I hope he likes me.