Chapter 26

Louis POV

I can't believe she did that to me! When we kissed I felt sparks, like fireworks. I guess she didn't feel them back.

I just needed her to explain so I could deal with this. When she said she would I went quiet so she could talk.

"Louis, when we went out, I thought you were being a good friend, not that you were trying to make a move, otherwise I wouldn't of gone as it now looks like I led you on. When we kissed, I just didn't feel any sparks, oh course it felt good. But when I kiss Niall, I feel those sparks. He makes me feel like its only me and him in the room, and no one else matters but us. Louis, it's always been harry, always have, always will. I'm really sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I know their is a girl out their who is perfect for you. I do love you, but in a friendship way. I'm just sorry."

She was crying, she truly meant it when she said she was sorry. I couldn't stay mad at Sky. If we can't date, then I'm going to be an amazing friend.

"Sky, please stop crying. I hate seeing you cry. I should never of kissed you and of course I'm upset I won't be able to call you mine, but that doesn't mean I can't be the best, best friend you have ever had. If you ever need anyone to talk you know where to find me."

She had stopped crying and jumped onto me for a hug. "Thank you for understanding Louis, it means a lot."

We walked out of my room and wen down to the kitchen to meet everyone else.

Niall walked up to Sky and cupped her face in his hands. "Have you been crying, what's up Sky?" He glared at me.

"I have been but I'm fine now, aren't I Louis?" She looked up to me waiting for a answer.

"Yeah, everything's fine Niall, I promise."

We all sat down and ate our breakfast Harry cooked for us.

Harry's POV

I was really happy for Sky and Niall, but I could tell it was hurting my BooBear. I have to cheer him up. Maybe a night out will do it.

"Who fancies going out to a club tonight?" as I asked them all, they jumped out of their seats shouting yeah.

"YES! We haven't been out in ages!" Zayn shouted.

"I guess I'm gonna have to go and make sure you all stay out of trouble." Liam sighed.

"Louis, you coming out with us all? It would be really fun." Niall asked him.

"Yeah sure, Sky you coming?" We all looked at Skylar.

"I would, but I have nothing to wear. You guys go and enjoy your night, Ill stay home and watch some films, I really don't mind."

"LET'S GO SHOPPING THEN! COME ON SKY!" Louis shouting grabbing her hand and dragged her out of the house to his car.