Chapter 16

Skylar's POV

How dare Liam just come in my room shouting before even asking what was going on!

I asked him to lie with me to keep me company, and I could tell Niall was a bit jealous because Louis helped me get dressed.

Liam saying I can't date Niall, makes me want to more! It will be like a fun game sneaking around.

Liam just looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Skylar, I'm so sorry for just shouting like that. I thought something else might of happened."

"I'm not a slut Liam, I'm not like that. fair enough you don't know me that well but that's not the point. Next time, don't make accusations. Ask what's going on, and no shouting!"

I was feeling a bit better so I decided to get up and go downstairs. The guys all helped me of course, though I didn't need any help.

"What film do you want to watch Sky?" Louis asked me.

"Well, I love Disney film's, titanic, scarface, grease and big daddy, so any of them I guess."

They all just looked at me before screaming "THERE OUR FAVOURITE FILMS!"

I guess I really fit in with the One Direction family!

"Okay, we will watch.... GREASE!"

Louis and Niall were jumping around. That must be their favourite film.

I sat next to Liam and cuddled with him while the film was on. I couldn't help but sing along. Well I didn't sing like I usually do. I don't want them to find out I can actually sing.

Zayn's POV

We all sat watching Grease and singing along. 

Skylar was trying to sing quietly so no one could hear her. But I could. She was trying to sing like she couldn't, but you could just tell.

I have a good feeling she's an amazing singer but is just trying to hide it from us. What I don't understand is why she doesn't want us to find out. I'm going to find out!

The film had finished. "Sky, you look tired, want me to help you to your room?"

"Yeah sure, we haven't really had a proper conversation so i guess this would be a good time."

I helped her up to her room and we sat on her bed.

"Sky, I heard you singing, why are you trying to make out like you can't sing?"

She looked like she was thinking about what to say. "I don't know what you talking about Zayn."