𝟏𝟏. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I know we'll be alright
just close your eyes and see.
I'll be by your side
any time you're needing me.

I'll be by your sideany time you're needing me

𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏

Ouch. I think as I stand up from the cold ground of what I recognize as Coruscant's Entertainment District. I watch how the assassin, who has resulted to be a woman and a changeling, gets out of the crashed speeder she had been piloting on the way here. As a crowd starts to surround her, I start to move my legs towards her. I run, making my way through the crowded and curious Coruscanti people. Without my lightsaber, the only thing I can do now is not lose track of where she is. I rush after her as she walks into a club.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouts, making me stop running in the entrance of the club. I point at the club before looking at Obi-Wan again.

"She went into the club, Master" I inform.

"Patience. Use the Force. Think" Obi-Wan orders me. "He went in there to hide, not to run" Obi-Wan points out, before I am able to go inside of the club. I look inside and nod slowly, knowing Obi-Wan is right.

"Yes, Master" I see how Obi-Wan shows me my lightsaber, and his eyes soften.

"Next time, try not to lose it" He hands me my lightsaber, and I take it with a nod.

"Yes, Master"

"This weapon is your life" He reminds me, for the hundredth time.

"I try, Master" I instinctively respond, before my eyes see that Elara is walking towards us. I sense a slight disturbance coming from her Force signature, and I frown looking at her.

"Are you alright, Elara?" I ask, worried about her. This makes Obi-Wan turn around to look at her, confused. That proves nothing must have happened while I was gone that could have bothered her. Or maybe it was the fact that I jumped, and she had to drive all the way here.

"Yeah, I think I'm staying here, you know, just if he decides to leave" She tells me with a smile, but it seems forced. I extend my senses, and I can feel she's nervous, afraid almost. I don't want to leave her alone, not when I keep perceiving that heavy disturbance that weights on the energy around her.

"I think he is a she, and I think she is a changeling" I add. "It would be useless for you to be out here." She nods, and Obi-Wan walks in first into the club. Elara rushes next to me and we step inside together, side by side. That seems to comfort her for a moment.

"In that case, be extra careful," Obi-Wan warns, as we reach some steps that lead us down into the club.

The place is crowded, there are people in the counter, others that are sitting down in booths and small groups of people scattered around the room, standing in small circles. The bar is poorly illuminated, specially since the only illumination are red and purple neon lights that are reflected on the walls. As our eyes scan the room, I recognize this place, I know I have been here before.