Gay Club

Genre:- Transgender!Dan meets Phil through group therapy.

Rating:

Genre:

Dan Howell had an amazing mother. Anyone else in his family was nothing but rude and mean to him. Of course they used his name given to him at the time of his birth, Danielle. Dan looked at his mom.

"It will be great. Catherine said that her son runs it." His mother said.

"I know. But is it just a gay thing or everything?" Dan asked. He picked at his black jumper.

"It's everything. Don't worry about it. Everyone there will have similar things that are happening." His mother said. She pulled up to the civic center and looked at Dan.

"Pick me up in an hour I guess." Dan said. He unbuckled and got out. Dan opened the door and followed the signs to the room. He opened the door and saw people standing around. Their were people who looked like him, transgender, and people who were tattooed and wearing pastels. He also saw man and women and boys and- oh hello. Dan saw a guy with ebony hair and a beautiful face. Dan smirked and walked over to him.

"Hi." He said.

"Oh hey." The guy said. He had a beautiful smile.

"I'm Dan." Dan said sticking his hand out.

"Nice to meet you Dan, I'm Phil. Are you Eliza's son?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, that's me. Thank you." Dan said.

"Oh yeah your welcome. That's my job." Phil said. His eyes looked over Dan. Phil bit his lip, Dan was really cute. Phil hasn't dated anyone in a while. But Dan was cute and he seemed nice enough. Phil clapped his hands and announced that the meeting was starting. Dan sat down next to Phil and listened. 

"Okay so let's start, we have a new person with us." Phil said turning to Dan. Dan smiled and stood up.

"Um hi I'm Dan Howell. I'm transgender." Dan said. He sat back down as people said hi to him. Dan was enjoying the rest of the meeting. They all had similar stories. Dan felt like he belonged for once. Phil was looking at Dan with a smile. 

"Okay, Dan tell do what people say about?" Phil asked.

"Um my family, well other than my mum and brother, they all say that I'm a disgrace and I should act like a lady. But I'm not a lady, I know I'm not but I have the whole set up of a girl. It sucks." Dan said.  

"So true." A person with choppy light blue hair said. 

"How many of you agree with Dan?" Phil asked. A number of hands went up. Dan smiled and felt better. As soon as the meeting started, it was over. Dan was standing by the cookie and punch table with a couple of his new friends chatting.  He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see Phil. 

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to see, um if you wanted to go out with me?" Phil asked.

"Oh." Dan said. He was blushing.

"I- uh you don't have to say yes. I was just." Phil rambled. Dan kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I'd love too." Dan said.