Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

The next day...

♥Sarahs POV♥

I paid for my Starbucks and sat down at one of the tables. I watched a mother and her baby through the window. It amazes me how I'm going to be a mom soon. Its been nine months so I'm expecting any time soon and the suspense is just killing me.

Suddenly I started getting really bad pains in my lower stomach. I immediately got up and left, not bothering to take my drink. I need to get home so I could take my pain medicine. I walked as fast as I could with my pain all the way back to the apartment complex. I entered through the doors and was cheerily greeted by the doorman. I faked a smile and kept walking.

I was in such a hurry that I didn't even notice that I had entered the elevator when Harry was in it. I realized and quickly tried getting out, but the doors shut in front of me. I huffed and turned my back to Harry because I didn't want to face him and make it awkward. I could feel him staring at me, But I tried ignoring it.

The elevator was taking forever and I couldn't stand the pain. It was unbareable. I accidentally let out a cry of hurt and clamped my hand over my mouth.

And in the first time in nine months, we spoke.

"Sarah is something wrong?" Harry asked concerned.

I didn't say anything. I just bit my lip and prayed he would just give up. I breathed in an extremely shaky breath.

"Sarah, something Is wrong. Tell me." He said grabbing my shoulder and turning me around.

When our eyes met, I fell in love with him more than I was before. The fact that I wasn't allowed to love him made me even more so.

"Sarah tell me. I'm serious." He said raising his voice. He was genuinely worried about me.

"I cant talk to you." I whispered.

We were only on floor 2 when Harry hit the emergency stop button. The elevator came to a sudden halt.

"Yes you can." He said.

My stomach got a sharp pain and I winced.

"Harry, you know this is wrong!" I said annoyed. He knows we aren't allowed to be speaking.

"What's wrong Sarah!? Its wrong to be madly in love with someone and not be able to show it!? Cause I can't do that anymore!" He yelled.

"You what?" I whispered And held my abdomen.

"I still love you Sarah. I can't stop thinking about you. Its impossible." He said , his voice just as hushed as mine.

"But Taylo-"

"She doesn't mean anything to me! It was all management! They forced us to be together and she thinks its real. I don't love her. I love you."

I choked on my throat or something because I couldn't breath. A single tear fell from my eye and Harry was quick to brush it away. Our faces were closer than we realized. Harrys eyes flickered to my lips. Slowly but steadily, Harry closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. They meshed together like they were a perfect fit. His tongue traced my bottom lip and pried my mouth open to his pleasure. It played with mine and brushed the roof of my mouth. All the while, his hands found the crest of my cheeks and held them close. My fingers pulled at his chestnut curls and tangled beneath them.

The pain in my stomach came back again, but this time it was the worst. I accidentally bit down hard on Harry's tongue and he snapped back with a loud "ouch!"

I screamed in pain which scared the hell out of Harry.

"GET ME TO A HOSPITAL NOW!" I yelled. Harry was quick to start the elevator back up again and click the lobby button. The ride down was escrutiating. The pain grew and grew all the way to Harry's black Range Rover. He rapidly opened the passenger door and helped me in. He ran to the drivers side and got the car heading on the road.