chapter 4

Julia

I had always thanked God for my blessings in life, I knew many people had it way worse than I did and tried to be as grateful as I could with my ongoing depression and the lack of presence with my parents.

Except never in my life, had I really thought about taking things so little for granted. My freedom and security, things like that I just didn't really emphasize on being thankful for because isn't that a given?

Now here I sit, in a bed that belongs to a green eyed monster, who has taken everything I had going for me.

I worked so hard in school, all I ever wanted was to succeed for myself so I could start my own family, one that I always dreamed and longed for. Now all my hopes are diminished.

I have worked so hard to be happy, giving up now and submitting to Harry would be stupid. I've got to escape. I'll win his trust, and escape when he least expects it. For now I've got to play the good girl role and get him wrapped around my finger.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I'm scared. I've never been more frightened in my entire life. I'm so vulnerable, I just don't want to die. I've always imagined dying would be relief to my life, but now that I'm actually face to face with death I'm terrified.

All the memories I could recall from my entire life, especially the worst one, came rushing to my mind and I finally let the tears release that were trapped in my eyes. Before I knew it, I was full on sobbing.

"Hey love, what's the matter?" He said, concern laced in his voice.
Did he think I was going to react calm? He's dumber than I had hoped.

"P-please just let me go home." I begged, hot tears rushing down my pale cheeks.

"I told you no. Do not ask again or you'll be punished."

"How can you be so heartless, let me go!" I screamed at him. At this point I probably looked like a mess, but I couldn't care less.

Something in his eyes shifted. They went from emerald green, do darker than the midnight sky. My stomach dropped, as if it had already knew what was coming for me.

"That's it! I'm done! You think this crybaby act is going to get you anywhere?!" He yells right in my face.

I cowered in fear, regretting ever pushing his buttons too far. My plan to escape was not going well at all.

He roughly grabbed my by my arm and dragged me to a room across the hall from the one we were previously in. In the blink of an eye, I was thrown against the wall and slowly collapsed down.

"I'm sorry, please j-just stop." I hiccuped in the midst of my cries.

"Oh you're gonna be sorry." He said, with anger running through his veins.

And with that he walked out of the room, locked the door and left me alone to cry until I had no more tears left.
•••
Don't hate me:( I've been super stressed with school and I don't think anyone is loving this story so that's why I took so long to update. I'm gonna update way more often now. Huge drama is coming up soon so be ready for that. Comment and vote please! Thank you. All the love.
Xx. ( see what I did there)