chapter 1

harry's pov

It was a night like any other, but it had such a different feel to it. The air felt much more crisp, and there was a certain feeling of fear in the streets.

I had just came from the bar with the lads, and as usual I got shït-faced wasted. So here I am, walking back to my apartment, never risking the chance of crashing my beloved Range Rover.

I was walking through a neighborhood, taking a short cut I knew of, and as I passed by one of the houses I heard singing. A beautiful melody filled my ears. It sounded like a girl, if it wasn't it was some pre-pubescent teenage boy. My drunken curiosity got the best of me, so I hopped a fence to see who it could be.

After a couple tries, I finally got over the fence. I looked around to find whoever would be singing at 2:30 am and I was met with an empty yard, with grass up to my knees. Obviously nobody lives here, but where is the singing coming from?

In the corner of my eye I saw a flash. I looked to where it came from, and next door to the yard I was standing in, a girl sat on a roof taking pictures of the night sky. She was breath taking. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Even in the dark of the night, I could see her blue eyes sparkling and her blonde hair blowing in the breeze. She set her phone down next to her and began to sing again.

"my only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too."

Her voice sounded angelic, in every way possible. I wanted her to be mine. She continued singing for a couple minutes, not noticing me staring at her from afar. I had never heard the song she was singing before, but it was spectacular. When she was done she layed down on her roof and sighed.

"Peter Pan, please come rescue me. I just want to be loved." she said, with the saddest look on her face. The innocence was practically dripping from her words. My heart throbbed at the evident distress from the girl.

From the moment those words left her pretty little mouth, I knew what was to happen next. She grabbed her belongings and climbed into her window. She looked out at the beautiful starry sky one last time.

"Please." She begged, to whomever would hear. Luckily, I heard. And soon I would be her Peter Pan and I would save her.

"You'll be mine soon darling" I whispered to her, before I hopped back over the fence and headed home. I have plans to make.

♡ ♡ ♡
so that's the first chapter, I know it's really horrible but I promise it gets better!! I literally just thought of this idea when I was listening to lost boy so I was like well let's write a book. Comment and vote if I should update! If not I'll probably end up deleting this. Anyways HUGE thanks to obamaxstyles for making the cover, it's amazing.

Comment and vote