Chapter 11

Niall asked me to meet him at the shops at 12 pm. We would get snacks for our movie marathon, which would start whenever we got home. I got into the car and drove to Pacific Werribee, where we met. I smile at the thought. In under 10 minutes, I'm at Pacific Werribee. My phone beeped.

Niall: Meet me at the Urban Diner :)

I drive around, looking for the Urban Diner. After a few minutes of driving, I finally find it. I see Niall waiting out front. I get out of my car and he sees me and smiles. I walk over to him and kiss him. "Hey." I say.
"Hi," he greets. "Fancy some Schnitz for lunch?"
"Wow, I'm surprised you didn't pick Nando's." I say, pretending to be shocked. "I feel like something different." He shrugs.
"Anyway, I'll have the Hawaiian Five-O, thanks."
"Okay." We walk up to the counter to order. "Two Hawaiian Five-Os, please." Niall orders. "Of course," the cashie guy says. "That'll be thirty dollars." Niall gives him the money and we stand aside and wait. "I love Schintz." I say.
"So do I." Niall agrees.

Fifteen minutes later, our food is ready. We sit down and eat it. It's so good, as usual. We finish eating and walk towards the shopping centre. We walk around, looking for Coles. After a few minutes of wandering, we find it. I grab a basket. "What should we get?" I ask.
"Hmm... M&M's, Mars Pods, chicken and salt and vinegar chips, a caramel chocolate block, cheese, crackers and kabana, and a few bottles of Raspberry soft drink."
"That's a lot." I say.
"It's a movie marathon. What'd you expect?" I shrug. We grab the snacks and the Coles brand soft drink, and head over to the self serve checkout. Despite my protests, Niall pays anyway. I grab all the bags. We walk out. Niall takes the bags from me. "I had them perfectly fine." I say.
"I was doing you a favour. Now you're free to spin around, dance and run if you want." He jokes. I laugh.

We walk out seperate ways in the car park. "See you soon." I say. He kisses me. "See you soon."
***********************************

A/N: Hey Wattpadders! How do you like it so far? I was reading the first few chapters, they're so cheesy 😂. Anyways, thanks for reading. Hope you like it LlamasLoveMe !