I Love You

Tabitha

Erik looks at me then the kids and grins.

Come on boys were home.

He unbuckles them then pulls Tracy out then Casey while I grab Stacy and let Carson and Bradley climb out. We take the kids in and I lay them down then Erik takes off to talk to Will. I walk back out but Will's confused and irritated.

Tabby is it true? Are you married to Erik or that other guy?

I wrap my arm around Erik.

Yes it's true. Erik and I have been married for over two years now.

Will fumes.

Are you kidding me! After everything he put you through you run right back to him. What about when he leaves again? Did you think about that?!

His words bite me hard but I have my family now and I'm keeping them. I start to answer but Erik does.

First of all Will. Don't yell at my wife and secondly don't think you're going to come here acting like you're the man when you're not. She's my wife and that's not about to change. Now if you want to talk to her fine but you will not disrespect her or you'll leave.

He looks at us shaking his head.

So you lied to me just to piss me off and worry me.

I nod as Erik kisses my forehead.

Well now we're even you ass. I want to see the kids.

I feel Erik move then the boys are beside us.

Okay Will. You and Tabby had your spat but I know our kids love you and miss you. However, if you lay a finger on Tabby out of the way or say anything out of the way you'll be done and we'll be fighting.

Will nods agreeing

No problem.

He bends down smiling at the boys who look at me so I sigh.

Go ahead.

They take off attacking him as he laughs then we all walk inside but Erik looks at the envelopes on the table with all my friends names on them.

Honey what's with the envelopes?

He holds up Dave and Garrett's but Dave knocks then looks in so Erik walks over and handed him his before I can answer.

That's their gifts. I'll give them out when I see them.

Dave opens it pulling out a letter from college stating his tuition has been paid in full. He looks at me.

You paid my tuition.

I laugh and hug Erik.

Erik look at him.

She got me a quad and told me we're married.

Well I don't want to ride alone baby.

Dave looks at me and scoffs

Mommy! Daddy the man!

Erik chuckles as Will huffs.

Nice. Who taught them that?

I laugh pointing at the gifts.

It's on a shirt Erik got so now it's their thing.

Will play with the kids while I put the gifts away. Then I bathe the boys then come back out to find Dave went home but Will and Erik are still chatting. The boys tell Will goodnight and he leaves. We put them to bed then Erik locks the house up. While I turn off the t.v.