~Chapter10~

Matthew's P.O.V

"Matthew if you want to go see Lacey, it's time to get up." Shawn screamed in my ear.

I'm up now get out!

"Just making sure, tell her I said hi."

Don't be stupid, now get out! (Btw, Shawn and Matthew live together. But Shawn goes on tour so he isn't usually home).
...

When I got to the hospital I saw doctors rushing in with a patient, the patient was a girl, her face was all bruised up, and her clothes were torn. I wonder what happened.

"Mr.Espinosa. MR.ESPINOSA!" The doctor was screaming in my face.

Sorry I must've blacked out, what's going on?

"Please sit down."

IS LACEY OKAY?!

"Sir I said sit down."

What happened?

"Most of her body isn't working for her , all the blood is rushing down."

Could she d-d-die?

"Yes."

What do you mean yes she can die? Lacey is not going to die before me!

"We are doing all we can."

No you are not, or she wouldn't be dying... I got up and I ran out of the hospital. I was so pissed off, the hospital doesn't help they make it worse. I got in my car and drove home.
...

"Matt are you okay?" Shawn asked. I could hear the tears falling on the cold hard ground, it sounded like water dropping from your body onto the tub after a shower. Shawn came over and hugged me, I didn't have the strength to hug him back so I just stood there with my hands to my sides.

"What happened Matt?" Shawn mumbled.

They said Lacey could d-d-die... After that I fell to the floor not knowing what to do anymore.

I think I'm going to get in the shower and then go to bed.

"Matt you have to eat something."

I'm not hungry. After that I ran upstairs and got in the shower.
...

I finally dozed off to sleep until I got a call.

Hello?

"Mr.Espinosa... Lacey stopped breathing and is in surgery right now."

I'm on my w.. I couldn't even finish my sentence I put on a shirt and woke up Shawn to tell him where I was going.

"I'll be there later."

Okay... See you later. I grabbed my keys and got in the car.
...

BEEP BEEP... Is all I heard before I saw lights and everything stopped.
...

Lacey's POV

I heard everything Matt said, but when I tried to open my eyes they wouldn't open. I hope he comes back.
... 2 hours pass...

"HURRY UP, WE ARE GOING TO LOSE HIM! WE NEED TO GET HIM INTO SURGERY, AND CALL HIS FAMILY! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS BOY IS? I do... His name is Matthew Espinosa."

I finally got my eyes opened, it took me a few tries but I attempted. I looked around the room searching for anyone. I unplugged all my cords and tried standing up, but the alarm went off.

"Lacey, what are you doing up?"

I have to go see Matthew, I have too!

"No you don't, what you have to do is lay back down and breath."