~Chapter5~

Lacey's P.O.V

I woke up to see a bright light shining in my eyes. I moved my head to were the light wouldn't be shining in my face. "LACEY, WAKE UP!" I heard someone screaming at me, and they were shaking me telling me to wake up... but I just couldn't wake up, I tried so hard. Then I finally had enough energy, slowly I started seeing light. I finally got my eyes opened and saw Kian... his back was facing me, and he was on the phone pacing around.
...

Kian, what's going on?

"Omg Lacey, you're okay!" He came up to me and hugged me.

Please, tell me where Sam is!

"Lacey, we don't know where Sam is."

YOU DONT KNOW WHERE SAM IS? KIAN, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING, PLEASE! NO YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS KIAN, I NEED SAM! WE NEED TO FIND HIM, PLEASE FIND HIM!
... Kian's P.O.V ...

"It is okay Lacey, take a deep breath. I know Sam is okay, because it is Sam!"

Kian I tried so hard, but they just wouldn't open.

"What are you talking about?"

Kian, John took Levi! I was there... John knocked down the door and took Levi. Levi even screamed, but I was in front of the door when it got kicked down. I tried so hard to open my eyes and save him, but I just couldn't. I started tearing up when I realized that Sam was missing, also that Levi got kidnapped under my watch.

"Lacey please don't cry, cause if you start crying then I will start crying." I tried comforting her, but it didn't work... She broke down into tears and she was mad at herself even though it wasn't her fault.

I could've pushed harder, I could have tried harder to open my eyes... that way I could of called the police, of done something! I feel so bad, it was my fault and now Sam, Levi, and Momma Pottorff are in trouble. She said while trying really hard to keep her self under control.

"Look, it is not your fault! You tried as hard as you could, and I know we are going to find them! I promise we will find them!" I realized that I couldn't just promise someone something, If I didn't even know how to keep it. But it got her to be a little bit more calm, and after about 10 minutes she shut her eyes and fell asleep. This gave me the perfect time to actually try to track down Sam, but I couldn't do this on my own... So I called the other 4 family members of mine and asked them for help.
...

To TheOtherO2LMembers😏:
I NEED ALL OF YOU TO COME TO MY HOUSE, ASAP!!! EXCEPT JC BECAUSE JC YOU ALREADY LIVE HERE, BUT THE OTHERS ASAP!

From Connor:
Ohhhh, I call naming the first kitten! Because we all know Vega just won't do...

From Rickers:
Okay, only if you have food!

From Jc:
I will be right down, I'm actually kinda going to the bathroom.

From Trevor:
I'm on my way, be there in 10!
... * 10 minutes pass* ...

"WHY DID YOU TELL US TO COME HERE, AND WHERES SAM?"

Sam is actually the reason why I called you here...

"Why what happened?" Connor said while standing up.

H-h-he went missing...

"OMG KIAN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THIS!" They all yelled at the same time.

WHY DO YOU THINK I CALLED YOU HERE!

"Oh, we are sorry."

It is okay, but we at least have to track down Sam!

"Well, how are we going to do that?" Connor asked.

You are good with computers, and Jc's dog could try to smell his scent... Hazel could to, also Ricky is great with phones, and Trevor is just a fun person to have around!

"Kian I think you need to calm down, we aren't CSI investigators."

I know, but what If Sam, Levi, and Momma Pottorff are hurt? Lacey would never forgive herself if something happened.

"Okay we will help!" They all said.

SAM WE WILL FIND YOU! I screamed and the boys agreed.
... Sam's P.O.V ...

HELLO, IS ANYONE HERE? I looked around, all I saw was darkness. I remembered I had my phone, but it was in my back pocket... I then realized that my phone was not in my pocket where I left it. I just happened to look up and the moment, and see my phone on the ground cracked. SHOOT! I yelled. All of a sudden I heard the door open, I closed my eyes to make it look like I didn't move at all. Then this person started talking to me, and I knew who it was. After the person left, I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. I thought real hard and remembered I left my phone at Kian's... BUT THEN SOMETHING HIT ME! LEVI'S PHONE HAS A TRACKER AND MY PHONE WILL SHOW UP WHERE WE ARE! I just hope someone looks at my phone.
... Lacey's P.O.V ...

I woke up to Kian sitting next to me crying, so I sat up and moved closer to him.

Why are you crying? I asked Kian as his face lit up.

"Lacey, we are trying so hard to find S-Sa..." Before he could finish someone screamed something.

"KIAN, COME QUICK WE THINK WE FOUND HIM!" Jc yelled from the kitchen.

"COMING,YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME!" Kian ran out to the kitchen and saw Sam's phone in Jc's hand.
... Kian's P.O.V ...

"Why are you holding Sam's phone?"

"Because Levi has a tracker in his phone, and Levi has his phone with him... What I'm trying to say is that we tracked them down, with a tracker that Momma Pottorff put in Levi's phone."

Thank you Momma Pottorff. After we realised that there was a tracker we followed it, they were at 3421 Maple. (btw fake address). We all hopped in the car and drove to the destination.
...

The place was a little skummy. The windows we're broke, the grass hasn't been mowed for like 3 years, and the roof was about to collapse. I got out of the car, and ran to the front door. The door was locked, so I smashed the window and walked in. "Wait up, I will go in with you." Jc said as he was walking up to me. We walked inside and the wallpaper was coming off, and there was smashed glass on the ground, also there was a pizza box with pizza in it. "Dude, this pizza looks like they just ordered it!" Jc yelled in the other room. No signs yet, but let's keep on looking. I said to Jc when he came to the room I was in.
_____________
(A/N)

HEYLLOO EVERYBODY! MY UPDATED SCHEDULE WILL BE UP NEXT CHAPTER, SO STAY UPDATED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE TYPING! I LOVE YOU ALL(: CHECK OUT KIANANDJC 's new video from FRIDAY AND THE ONE TOMORROW! I LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️😍 ~ Morgan🎀

COMMENT

VIEW

READ!