~Introduction~

Lacey is still unconscious, but they don't know if she is going to live. She has been fighting so hard, but it just isn't enough.
   Lucas is a wreck with out Lacey. Lucas moved to New York City, to get away from the drama. But he always comes and visits his sister.
   Haleigh moved on. She is now a famous photographer. But there isn't a day that goes by where Haleigh doesn't think about Lacey.
   Kian ahh Kian. Kian Lawley is now in 2 movies, he still comes and visits Lacey. With his girlfriend Andrea! Andrea? Who is Andrea? What happened to #Kileigh?
   Jc Caylen my friends, what happened to Jc? Some may ask... Jc lived, and he is by Lacey's side right now. Cheering her on.
   LIA. Lia moved to Tennessee in order to live her dream job. Lia now sings and is on Magazine Covers. Surprisingly, Lia got far away from Jc when she had the chance.
   Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, is now well known for his 6 second videos on a app called Vine. He started after Lacey ended up in the hospital. He dedicated a vine to Lacey, and since then it has over 1Million views. That is what took him sky high on a future that awaits him.
   Grayson is also Vine Famous. Grayson got his game when he posted a vine on May 31, 2013. The video was a slide show of him and Lacey. Grayson still hopes she will open her eyes.
   Ethan is now dating Jessica. They have been dating for 2 years, and are graduating in a few months. I'm
   And last but not least Sam. Sam has got way more popular on YouTube. Ever since O2L started he had a lot more fame. Yet this loving boy still finds time to visit Lacey at least 2 times a week, maybe even 3!
_________________
(A:N)

Heyloo Everybody...

SO YES THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO BULLIES. ARE YOU EXCITED? IM EXCITED!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE INTRODUCTION, I WORKED VERY HARD ON IT AND THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT TODAY! SHH DONT TELL ANYONE. JK TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS... IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS. I DONT😂😂 JK JK. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

COMMENT

VOTE

READ!

I LOVE YOU ALL! ~ Morgan🎀