~Chapter17~

Jc's P.O.V

  Hey Kian did Lacey ever come home last night?

"No, she's probably with Matt. They made up I bet you."

Okay, I'm going to call Matt and see if they want to go to breakfast.

"No don't bother them, let them have some time alone."

Yeah I guess you're right. I'm going to Taco Bell, you wanna come?

"Of course." We didn't even get out to the car before I received a call.
...

"Jc, will you please tell Lacey that I'm sorry for what happened last night."

Who is this?

"Matt, why?"

I thought she was with you?

"No she left last night and never came back. I thought she went back to your house."

No, this is bad... She never came home last night. Don't worry about it, she is probably with Ethan or Gray.

"True, okay well if you do get ahold of her tell her to call me."

Okay, bye!
...

It's been a couple of hours and Lacey isn't answering her phone...

"Jc it's going to be okay, Lacey is a big girl."

Kian, she could be in a ditch right now and no one would know... She's a big girl, but she can't fight back.

"Jc just call her again, I'm sure her phone might've died and she will be coming through that door any minute now!" It was 9:39 at night. I sat on the couch until 3:00 a.m and she still hasn't come through the door. I called everyone I knew and they haven't seen her, I thinks it's time to call the police it something.
...

911: Hello, what is your emergency.

Jc: um well my friend went out at like 12 this morning and she still hasn't come back. She isn't answering her phone and no one knows where she is at. Her name is Lacey Scott, long dark brownish hair, brown eyes, she's middle height... Will you please help me find her?

911: sir you just need to breath, we will find her.

Jc: thank you so much!

After I said that I hung up, grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door. I needed to find her before someone else does. I called Matt and we tried to find her!
...

"If I was Lacey where would I go?" I thought to myself. Then I remembered everytime we got into a fight, she would go to all the hideouts she had with Sam. But it would definitely be one near Sam's house because she probably walked past there. And then I remembered the school and the hiding place near Sam's house.

Matthew, I think I know where she is.

Matt and I got in the car and started driving down to the school near Sam's house. What felt like forever we finally arrived there. I got out and ran up the doors of the school to think about where everything was. I remembered Lacey telling me about how they used to sit in their hiding spot and watch the footbal games. Which reminded me to look near the football field. I started running near the back of the school and around the school, looking for any signs of Lacey.

"Lacey, where are you?" Matthew shouted.

Lacey, Lace... is all I could get out before Matthew said something.

"I found her." Matthew screamed.

I ran over to where Matthew was and Lacey was on the ground. She looked lifeless, she was not moving.

"Why are you just standing there? Call an ambulance!" Matthew said while crying.
...

"911 what is your emergency?"

Our friend Lacey, we found her! She's not moving at all, she isn't breathing. Please come quick!!

"Sir where are you located?"

Near the elementary school on Elm Street, hurry come quick.

"We are on our way, I need you to stay calm."

Please come quick! I said while sobbing. I got down next to Lacey and hugged her, I don't know what I would do without her.

Lacey, please wake up! We need you here, you need to wake up.

I called Kian because I didn't know what else to do. 
...

"I shouldn't of done what I did, nothing would've happened... it's all my fault." Matthew said.

What did you do?

"I took my anger out on her."

What do you mean?

"I didn't mean to do it, I shouldn't of done it."

What the hell did you do?

"I slapped her."

You slapped her? What the fuck is wrong with you? I went up to him and punched him.

"Dude what the fuck, I apologized. I didn't mean to."

You slapped her, you are no longer a man.

"You slapped her before." After he said that I punched him and we started fighting... until someone broke us up.

"What the hell is going on?" It was kian.
__________________

I promise that I will update on a weekly basis. I'm sorry for leaving y'all hanging for a good 3 months! I love you all❤️❤️❤️ I hope you like the update! I'm sorry for leaving you at a cliffhanger. Please forgive me! Bye! Love you guys so much❤️
                                           ~Morgan🤓