~Chapter14~

Lacey's P.O.V

"Lacey, are you in here?" I looked out of the bathroom door and saw Gabriel.

No, she's not hear at the moment, but she's taking messages.

"Lacey... Please come out."

Why, so you can hurt me again?

"Lacey, drop it."

Drop it? After everything you did to me, you tell me to drop it.

"LACEY I SAID DROP IT!" He screamed which caused me to flinch.

I can not believe you... I said while walking away, but he grabbed my arm.

Jc- JC. Just then Jc came running in.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, right Lacey?" Gabriel looked at me with widened eyes.

Nope nothing wrong, we just wanted you to take a picture of us two... Please?

"Sure." He grabbed my phone and took a fake picture of two fake people, acting fake.

"Thanks Jc." After that we said our goodbyes and our rolling of the eyes, while walking to the car.

"So what did you actually want me to do?" Jc asked me knowing something was wrong.

No, we really wanted a picture together so.

"So when you rolled your eyes at each other, it was a friendly gesture?"

Yeah, we do it all the time.

"Okay just making sure!" He laughed and then turned on the radio. He Is We, was on... It was, "Kiss It All Better!" He knew it was my favourite song, so he started singing it really loud.

"HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH MY BESTFRIEND ON MY BIRTHDAY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

We're home, do you need help carrying in your bags?

"Yes I do, I will grab my side... You grab your side?"

Yep, we might need to come back out. Jc walked up to the door and just as he opened it, everyone screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Awe thank you all so much!" He said as his cheeks turned more red than they already were. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for everything you do for me, I love you so much!"

No problem Jc, you are my bestfriend... I would take a bullet for you, I love you too!"

"Awe Awe how cute, can we hurry this up, people have places to go and people to see." Kian said from behind us.

Awe Kian, thank you for helping!

"No problem Lacey!" He hugged me.
...

"Well now that everybody's gone, what do we do now?" Jc asked me, because everyone left including Matthew and Kian.

Wanna play Mariocart?